27th December 2019, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Does LIC provides any Scholarship for Higher Studies?

Hi, I heard that LIC also provides Scholarships to poor candidates desiring for Higher Studies. Is it true? If yes, then could you please tell ma about that Scholarship details like name of LIC Scholarship, for which course does it provides the scholarship, how and when can I apply and what is the amount of LIC Scholarship?

31st January 2020, 01:37 PM
SaptarshiDutta04

Default Re: Does LIC provides any Scholarship for Higher Studies?

LIC aims to support students with better opportunities for higher education and thus enhancing their employability. The LIC Scholarship is awarded to selected students for higher studies in a government or private university/college in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?