12th December 2011, 09:55 PM
puranik chaitra

Does this possible to become IAS after completion of Engineering? What preparation can be done for this Exam at 10th class level?

Is it possible for someone to become IAS after completing engineering? I also want to know what preperation can be done for this exam at class 10th level???

Related Questions:
  1. Can any preparation be done from 10th class for IAS? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What should I do after 12th so that if helps in my IAS preparation?
  3. Which group to opt for after completion of 10th class to become IAS Officer?
  4. Which exam I need to write after completion of 10th CBSE board to get scholarship? -- [New]
  5. What shall I do to become an IAS Officer after completion of 10th Class?
  6. Can I get a Government job like IAS when am just 16 years old?
  7. How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? Which are the subjects that would help?
  8. How to start preparation for IAS and IPS from 10th standard?
  9. What shall I do to become an IAS Officer after completion of 10th Class?
  10. Which subjects should I choose to prepare for IAS after completion of MBA in HR? Does this a good choice to prepare for IAS after completion of MBA?
  11. Should I take environmental engineering at college level after passing 10th? Which engineering field should I take up to get into environmental engineering in PG level?
  12. What is the criteria to apply for job after electronics and communication
  13. Tips to become an IAS Officer after completion of 10th Class?
  14. Which course should I choose after completion of 10th class to become an IAS officer?
  15. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  16. How to become an IAS officer after passing 10th?
  17. Which subjects I should choose after completion of 10th Class to become an IAS Officer?
  18. Procedure to become IAS Officer after completion of 10th Class?

16th December 2011, 06:56 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does this possible to become IAS after completion of Engineering? What preparation can be done for this Exam at 10th class level?

Quote:
Originally Posted by puranik chaitra View Post
Is it possible for someone to become IAS after completing engineering? I also want to know what preperation can be done for this exam at class 10th level???
Engineering graduates are definitely eligible to write civil service examination, in fact many candidates who qualified the exam in previous years belong to engineering background.
Basically, a graduate in any discipline may write the exam, provided she/he is within the age limit of 21-30 years.
As far as the preparation is concerned, it must be started as soon as you realize that you want to write this exam. Civil Service Exam is the toughest exam in India to crack and to get selected as an IAS officer, you got be among the top scorers in the exam.
If you are in the 10th standard right now, the subject areas you must focus on are:

General Knowledge
Maths
History
Geography
English

These are the subjects you will dealing with in the civil service exam and therefore, you got to be good in these subjects. Preparation, at this point of time, must be done from the study material of your school and no extra effort is required, other than what have been mentioned above, till you reach the graduate level.

28th December 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does this possible to become IAS after completion of Engineering? What preparation can be done for this Exam at 10th class level?

can u tell me something about civil engineering

24th June 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I don't want to complete my 11 and 12 class which job is better for me .

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?