13th April 2015, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Private and Nationalized Banks offering Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA/UK/Australia?

Respected Sir,
I am Atul Kuma, and I want to know which are the Banks providing Education Loans for B.Tech course from USA/UK/Australia at competetive rates i.e. lowest rate of interest? I want to know both Private and Nationionalised Banks. Awaiting to hear from you.

Related Questions:
  1. Banks offering Education Loan with low interest rates to study MBA in IIM through CAT?
  2. List of Banks which offer Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA, Australia and UK?
  3. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  4. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MBA in India at cheapest Interest Rates?
  5. List of Banks which has good interest rates and processing schemes to apply for Education Loan to study MBA in US?
  6. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  7. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  9. Managing all the fees of MBBS course by getting education loan from nationalised or private banks?
  10. Could not go to college for lack of funds. Please suggest. -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan?
  12. IS there any interest free education loan available?
  13. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? List of Financial Institutions which offer Education Loan with Interest Rates charged in India?
  14. Can I get relaxation in Interest rates charged against Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST student?
  15. Latest trend of education loan and interest on it?
  16. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  17. Banks give loan only to those students whose parents own Property?
  18. Which Bank provides Education Loan with Low Interest Rate to study B.Tech?
30th April 2015, 02:05 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Private and Nationalized Banks offering Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA/UK/Australia?

The interest rate is fixed by the Reserve Bank of India and all the banks has to follow it. The interest rate is same for all the banks except State Bank of India which offers 1% lesser interest rate than other banks. The interest usually fluctuates between 13.5% and 14.5%. The list of banks which provide education loan for B.Tech in USA or UK or Australia has been attached for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 25 views)
13th December 2021, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Private and Nationalized Banks offering Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA/UK/Australia?

SBI not provideing loan for BCA course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?