23rd September 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Nationalized Banks Education Loan schemes to study B.Tech in UK?

Sir,
Kindly tell me about the Banks providing education loan for B.Tech course in UK? I want to know about the scheme of Nationalized Banks. Please help me to know about schemes?

Related Questions:
  1. Different Education Loan Schemes of banks for MBA education?
  2. Schemes provided by Banks for Education Loan to study in B.Tech?
  3. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  4. List of Banks which has good interest rates and processing schemes to apply for Education Loan to study MBA in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to get a scholarship if I have scored 68% marks?
  6. Whether Nationalized banks provide education loan for CDAC courses?
  7. Difference between Education Loan Schemes of Public Banks, Private Banks and Financial Institutes? Which is better among them?
  8. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
  9. Education Loan schemes for B.Tech?
  10. Education Loan schemes for B.Tech?
  11. Private and Nationalized Banks offering Education Loan at low interest rates to study B.Tech in USA/UK/Australia?
  12. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 2.10 Lacs to study BBA course?
  13. Whether all Banks will offer me Education Loan of Rs. 6 Lacs to study B.Tech? What are the terms of an Education Loan?
  14. How can I compare Education Loan of different Banks to study MS in Abroad?
  15. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  16. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA
  17. Does Banks offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in IIPM?
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
5th October 2015, 09:02 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Nationalized Banks Education Loan schemes to study B.Tech in UK?

The list of banks which provide education loan is attached below for your kind reference. Kindly refer the attachment. The maximum loan amount which you can take for B.Tech course in UK is 20 lakhs. The interest rate will fluctuate as per orders from Reserve Bank of India and the interest will be computed as simple interest for the entire study period. You need to approach the bank with the prospectus of the concerned institute to put forward your education loan request.
Attached Files
File Type: docx List of banks.docx(11.4 KB, 5 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?