16th April 2010, 09:14 PM
vallabh_Dham

Does school reputation matter while taking admission in college?

I am shifted to NCR Delhi from inner skirts. Now the school is not so prominent as of before. Now my 11 and 12th will be done from inferior school. Are the schools are being considered while taking admission in college?

12th March 2011, 09:31 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Does school reputation matter while taking admission in college?

No school is never matter its totally depend on your knowledge .

how much you have score and see your talent at that time college not see from which school you have read .......

that's why don't take too much tension about this thinking........

because if school reputation is matter then village side student can't take admission in good colleges...........
12th March 2011, 01:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does school reputation matter while taking admission in college?

No you needn't worry about it. There are many students who come in the top list from schools which are less know. It is important that you have good score. Admission will be only the basis of the score. Also it is a must that you complete 12th standard from a recognised board.
12th March 2011, 04:04 PM
varsha sahu

no friends school reputation doesn't matter only your % and board matter.thank you
12th March 2011, 04:26 PM
Niklesh92

Ofcourse not..it depends upon ur hard work n skills..not d school...so do ur best...
12th March 2011, 07:49 PM
rajat kulshrestha

Thumbs up Re: Does school reputation matter while taking admission in college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vallabh_Dham View Post
I am shifted to NCR Delhi from inner skirts. Now the school is not so prominent as of before. Now my 11 and 12th will be done from inferior school. Are the schools are being considered while taking admission in college?
see vallabh its not the quality of school which matters....and just take note that no school is inferior......if the school is not giving u that that much knolwedge...u can use your own brain to obtain it......ur knowledge will matter in college...for getting admission in college (in any field), u will have to pass an entrance test so keep ur knowledge up-to-date..and dont worry about it...ok have a successful career
13th March 2011, 12:23 AM
kanikabansal22aug

Thumbs up Re: Does school reputation matter while taking admission in college?

No.Not at all!

Do not worry about that.Your school does not matter neither in your college education nor in you placements.Only your 10th,12th results matter.

So,just concentrate on your studies.Do not waste your time thinking all these stuffs.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?