29th January 2016, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Should I face problem to take admission in school/college being an NIOS student?

Hello,
If the student give 10th from NIOS Board then will the student get problem in future or while taking admission in other school or college? We will get bright future or dark future?

31st January 2016, 08:20 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Should I face problem to take admission in school/college being an NIOS student?

Yes you will surely face problems while taking admission in college because some college have their eligibility criteria means they do not provides admission to NIOS students while few of them have their own entrance exam which follow CBSE board syllabus. Mainly we can say that you aren't prepared for both. Now you have only one option left that is take admission in any private college. They will surely provide you admission because they just want to fill up their seats nothing else.
31st January 2016, 10:36 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I face problem to take admission in school/college being an NIOS student?

No, there is no any difficulty in getting admission in other schools after the 10th from NIOS board.

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling and it is a recognised board under MHRD and hence have the value of their certificate everywhere.

So, you can pursue 10th from NIOS. But you have to fufill the other admission criteria of school to get admission as qualifying in entrance examination, aggregate in 10th board etc.
1st February 2016, 10:56 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I face problem to take admission in school/college being an NIOS student?

There is nothing such problematic in it. You will not face any difficulty in future if you have completed your 10th boards from NIOS board.provided you should have scored well in your board examination, be it from open or regular mode. However, regular mode of education is preferred over NIOS.
1st February 2016, 11:00 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Having a bright or dark future does not depend upon your education from NIOS board or regular mode of education. It solely depends upon the level of effort you put in your studies and career.

You should focus in getting good marks in your boards and definitely there will be no such problems in future for you. you surely will have a bright future ahead.
20th June 2018, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

I failed in 12 class due to some reasons but now I am facing many problems and if i cleared from nios 12 will I face problems as in taking admission in any bsc or any other and in any other where 12 class marks are to be mandatory and for any job or any other problems.
31st December 2019, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Should i take admmited to nios to save a year or i should Join regular classes (cbsc) to complete my 12th .Will i would face problem regarding admmision in my college times?
17th January 2022, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

After 12th passing in nios any problem to take admission regular college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?