22nd July 2016, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for taking admission in St. Xavier Collegiate School, Kolkata? Procedure for taking admission?

Hello sir, I have just passed 10th standard from WBBSE. Now I want to take admission in St Xavier Collegiate School, Kolkata? What is the procedure and eligibility criteria for taking admission in this school? Please send me detail on my email [email protected]

Related Questions:
25th July 2016, 11:14 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for taking admission in St. Xavier Collegiate School, Kolkata? Procedure for taking admission?

In order to get admission in St. Xavier Collegiate school, you will have to fill up the admission form provided by the school itself or you can even apply for admission online via its official website.

You will have to fill in the application form and provide the required details and documents asked for. You should have scored a minimum of 60% in aggregate but that doesn't mean you will be getting admission if scored 60% and above. It is just the minimum eligibility criteria in order to just be eligible to apply for admission.
12th March 2022, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for taking admission in St. Xavier Collegiate School, Kolkata? Procedure for taking admission?

Does the marks of preboards are seen or the boards for admission in class 10 icse???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?