29th May 2011, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Doing Airport Management course after 12th commerce? What are the job opportunities and salaries? Top 3 colleges in India providing the course?

Now I am in +1 commerce.i would like to do mba in airport management after +2.can do this?what about the job oppurtunities and salaries?which all are the top 3 colleges in India which provide this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute is considered to be the best for Airport Management Course? Does DGCA, AIIR, IATA has any affiliated colleges for Airport Management?
  2. Job oppurtunities of Airport management after doing B.Com with computer application?
  3. Possibilities of getting jobs abroad in Aviation after Airport management course? Popular colleges in India for the same?
  4. How to go for Airport management after graduating in 12th commerce
  5. Top colleges which offer B.Sc in Econometrics and Mathematical Science in India? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  6. Colleges providing Airport Management in Chennai?
  7. MBA in Airport Management after B.Com? Scope of Airport Management? Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the top engineering colleges in South India? What is the criteria and job opportunities?
  9. How to get job after Airline Airport Management? What kind of privileges will i get?
  10. Best colleges in South India for MBA Airport and Airline Management?
  11. Colleges providing MBA airlines and airport management course in Tamilnadu?
  12. Colleges of Airport Management Courses? I have completed BCA graduation
  13. How to do MBA in airline and airport management? Which are the colleges in India
  14. List of top colleges and Universities in India offering Part time MBA in Airlines and Airport Management?
  15. List of college providing Airport Management Course? Fee structure of this course?
  16. B.Com(Hons) from a reputed college, preferably near Jharkhand?
  17. What is the minimum qualification required to join Airport Management course? -- [New]
  18. Is there any job opportunity in Airport for Mathematics graduate?
31st May 2011, 08:19 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Doing Airport Management course after 12th commerce? What are the job opportunities and salaries? Top 3 colleges in India providing the course?

You cannot go in for an MBA right after your 12th standard. For this graduation is a must. Also after graduation you will need to appear for the entrance exams. So you need to decide upon the area where you will pursue graduation. You can choose between commerce and BBA. The salaries after MBA will start from Rs 15000/- depending on the institute you pursue the course.
9th June 2011, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Doing Airport Management course after 12th commerce? What are the job opportunities and salaries? Top 3 colleges in India providing the course?

I m in class 1, i have took commerce math,..for preparation i should do for ca,and plz tell top 10,collages for.b.com.or bba
26th June 2011, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

i have passed 10 2 with science. am I eligile for an airport management course?
17th July 2011, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

i want management cota of airlins in hyderabad
19th July 2011, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yes u r eligible for airport management course
15th August 2011, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

is it possible for a commerce student to join airport management course
17th September 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Iam studying in Asian Aviation Institute of airline academy,kaniyapuram.I had join there after my 2 commerce and Iam studying Bachelors degree with Bsc &Diploma in aviation with specialization of ITDI airline customer service.What are the job oppurtunities to me?
16th October 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

doing airlines and airport managment courses after xiith commerce?
21st November 2011, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to do the airport high post job so what I have to do and what's the requirement?
6th January 2012, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

I have complete my bcom and i like to do job on airport which is my dream so plz tell me how to do course with short fees.thank u
18th February 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

If i select science group can i go to airport management course?
27th February 2012, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you hav passed 10 & +2 in Science then Y wil u take MBA u can take AME i.e., Aircraft Maintainence Engineering.... Starting salary...40,000 pm....Go 4 dat....
5th March 2012, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Iam in 12th(computer commerce) class. I want to know about job oriented airlines and airport management courses. Am I eligible for this courses? and please tell about the salaries.
13th April 2012, 10:28 PM
neat_raw

You cannot go in for an MBA right after your 12th standard. For this graduation is a must. Also after graduation you will need to appear for the entrance exams. So you need to decide upon the area where you will pursue graduation. You can choose between commerce and BBA. The salaries after MBA will start from Rs 15000/- depending on the institute you pursue the course.
7th June 2012, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Iam compete my 12th with science.can I DOING AIRPORT MANAGEMENT COURSE?
29th July 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

i m in 12th with PCB. i just want to know can i do airport managment after 12th. this course contain what types of jobs & duties.
7th October 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best college in India offering MBA in aviation?
10th February 2013, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

i had graduated 12 commerce and i would like to go for airport management course. could u pls suggest what course i should prefer???
18th March 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 2 in commerce. Am i eligible to pursue career in aviation management?
13th June 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

I completed my engineering and i have 5 years of working experience in power sector. If i do airport management course, am i eligible to get job in airport?
17th July 2013, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

i finished my 12th commerce .if i do airport management can i get the job on ???
26th March 2014, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

I Have Completed my 2 with computer commerce.and i would like to study Airport management with MBA.is there any sence doing this .i need help from a detailed explanation.and the further details like opportunities and salaries....?
27th March 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

i am in 11th (commerce homescience),am i eligible for airport manangement.
18th May 2014, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

i will complete my in 2015..i am a commerce student, what are the best management cources which have scope and best packages .......plz help me
9th June 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I finished 12 th science, what are the best management courses which have scope and best package
13th June 2014, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE TAKEN COMMERCE IN 1 AND I AM PLANING TO DO PORT MANAGEMENT AFTER I COMPLETE 2 SO I WANT TO KNOW IF I CAN DO SO.?
4th October 2014, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

i am 1 commerce i intrested to join airport managment so please tell me about this cource , scope and salory?
6th January 2015, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2 pu commerce. Now I am doing my b.com. I want to know which course is suitable? And what salary I wil get?
27th August 2015, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Hello my name is Imran and I have completed my graduation in B.com in 2014 and I want to diploma in aviation management there is any growth in future in this field or not after doing this can I get job on indian airports with good package of salary on not.
27th October 2015, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get job after diploma courses in airport ground handling I have completed my 12th n I am doing BBA Please give me a answer it's really important for some guid too me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?