1st April 2014, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Job oppurtunities of Airport management after doing B.Com with computer application?

I was thinking about doing MBA in airport management branch after completing my B.com with computer application...so i wanted to know about the job opportunities in airport management and the salary..?

16th October 2014, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job oppurtunities of Airport management after doing B.Com with computer application?

i was completed frankfinn diploma and now persuing in last year bca degree ....so i searching jobs in airline industri if have any recruitment inform....
9th July 2016, 07:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job oppurtunities of Airport management after doing B.Com with computer application?

What is the scope of BBA with airport management jobs in airport
31st January 2017, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

How to study air port management after completing bcom computer application and which college now prefer in kerala?
30th June 2017, 12:59 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

For becoming airport manager the eligibility requirements and colleges which offering airport management course are mentioned below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their bachelor degree or any equivalent course in any stream with minimum 60% from any recognised university. OR
- The candidate who have completed their post graduation degree in aviation management with 60% from any recognised university.
- The candidate should have good communication skills and time management skills.

After completing any graduation degree you can directly apply to the airport authority of India. They conduct entrance exam every year and the candidate who have qualified in the exam will be appointed in different airports for different managerial positions. OR

You can even go for airport management courses. There are many colleges and institute which provide this course. Some of the colleges/ institutes in Kerala are:
- Angelblues aviation & tourism academy, monastery road, Kerala
- School of airline & travel management, warriam road, Kerala
- Akbar academy, kozhikode, Kerala
- Vidybharathi group of institution, kochi, Kerala
- CAMS, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
- St. Antony's school of management studies, ernakulam, Kerala
- SCM hub logistics, kakkanad, Kerala
- Skywings school of aviation & tourism, ernakulam, Kerala
- IIITM-K techno park campus, kazhakkottam, Kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?