15th March 2012, 10:43 AM
Ajit K G

List of top colleges and Universities in India offering Part time MBA in Airlines and Airport Management?

I m a b.e aeronautical engineering student from anna university. I want a list of best colleges and universities in india offering part time mba airlines and airport management

Related Questions:
  1. MBA in Airport & Airlines or MBA in Economics or MBA in Finance, which among these to study to get high salary job? List of reputed MBA colleges in India and Abroad? -- [New]
  2. Colleges providing MBA airlines and airport management course in Tamilnadu?
  3. Colleges for Airlines and Airport Management course in India and abroad?
  4. List of top 10 part time MBA colleges in India? How is part time useful? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Top 10 colleges offering Part Time MBA course in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for the course?
  6. Which stream should I opt between Airport & Airlines, Finance and Economics in MBA? List of National and International colleges?
  7. List of the top colleges offering MBA course with airline and airport management stream in Tamil Nadu?
  8. Universities offering part time Ph.D in Management programme at Visakhapatnam?
  9. Best colleges in South India for MBA Airport and Airline Management?
  10. Best colleges in Tamilnadu to do MBA in Airlies and Airport Management?
  11. Which are the universities offering MBA in Telecom Management through distance or part time?
  12. Am I eligible for Ph.D part time in management after doing MBA marketing from IGNOU
  13. List of Colleges offering MBA in Airline and Airport Management in Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh?
  14. Good universities offering 1 year PGDM in Airport Management?
  15. List of Colleges offering MBA in Airport Management in Kerala?
  16. List of good colleges in Bangalore offering MBA program in Airline and Airport Management?
  17. List of good colleges in Bangalore offering MBA program in Airline and Airport Management?
  18. List of Airport Management College for PG Course?
23rd June 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top colleges and Universities in India offering Part time MBA in Airlines and Airport Management?

Best MBA colleges in India which also offer paid training?
3rd April 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of top colleges and Universities in India offering Part time MBA in Airlines and Airport Management?

I Have completed my BBA from Sikkim Manipal university and have 10 years work experience and want to do a MBA degree, i wanted to know what will be beneficial for me
10th May 2015, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir my name is divya and am searching for in mangloor airporting management course pls help me
19th July 2015, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Hello thre! im ciya searching for mba partime for airline and airport mngmnt in cochi
plz do inform me [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?