10th December 2010, 11:43 AM
bharathiraju

Doing B.E in ECE final year : Procedure to do Final year projects in ISRO?

hello sir/ madam
i am bharathi doing B.E(ECE) final year in chennai. please send the procedure to do the final year projects in isro

Related Questions:
  1. Doing B.E in ECE final year : Procedure to do Final year projects in ISRO?
  2. Which are the top companies recruiting candidates through final year internship projects
  3. List of companies offering internship programme in Chennai?
  4. What are the jobs in ISRO for ECE students? Will I get a job in final year itself? -- [New]
  5. Are B.Tech IT students allowed to do project in ISRO? How shall we apply for it?
  6. How to do final year project in ISRO/VSSC? I am a B.tech EEE final year student
  7. Can I do my final project in ISRO while pursuing final year ECE under Anna University Chennai
  8. Procedure for doing B.Tech. Final year project in ISRO -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure to do my project at ISRO? What sore projects do they provide us?
  10. Procedure to get Job in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Which are the companies offering final year project in Chennai? I am doing final ECE
  12. How to do major project in electronics company in embedded at Hyderabad? I am a B.Tech final year ECE student
  13. How to do final year project after doing final year M.Tech in Digital Electronics and Communication Systems?
  14. How to get a job in ISRO if I am a final year ECE student
  15. Which companies are allowed for final year projects for ECE students
  16. How to work in ISRO after scoring 70% aggregate in ECE final year? How much is the salary package?
  17. How to work at ISRO as Junior Scientist? I am doing B.E Aeronautical Engineering(Final Year)
  18. How to do my project in ISRO after studying final year MSc in electronics
25th December 2010, 12:51 PM
Sk.Subhani

Default Re: Doing B.E in ECE final year : Procedure to do Final year projects in ISRO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharathiraju View Post
hello sir/ madam
i am bharathi doing B.E(ECE) final year in chennai. please send the procedure to do the final year projects in isro
To do final project in ISRO you should know some one working in ISRO. Because, they are giving projects only to the people who have blood relation with the employees of ISRO.

Or else even you have a little bit of chance, if you have a strong recommendation.

You can also do it, if you are a member of ISRO-Students Chapter.

All the Best!
28th February 2011, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Doing B.E in ECE final year : Procedure to do Final year projects in ISRO?

I am a B.Tech Mechanical student. Please suggest an for doing a good project for the final year.

Vishnu
28th February 2011, 10:01 PM
goldin

first you have to get permission from training officer in isro. .after that you have to get permission from your colege and placement officer and you have to get bonafide certificate
28th March 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

is there any procedure to get permission from training officer without recommendation
16th May 2011, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Doing B.E in ECE final year : Procedure to do Final year projects in ISRO?

[QUOTE=bharathiraju;267566]hello sir/ madam
i am sudheer doing B.E(ECE) final year in chennai. please send the procedure to do the final year projects also
5th June 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

hi, I am doing 3rd year B.E(ECE) in erode and planning to do final yr project in ISRO,how much will be minimum cost for doing and weather there any hostel facilities for girls.
5th June 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

how much will be minimum cost for doing project in ISRO and weather any hostel facilities are available inside.
13th June 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i completed my btech 3rd year..i wanted to do my final year project in ISRO...could u suggest me the procedure?
23rd June 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Doing B.E in final year: I need procedure for doing the final year projects for ece in chennai with hostel facilities for girls
10th July 2011, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

i am going to do final year project on digital image processing.is it very easy? or shall i choose any other topic?
29th July 2013, 11:28 PM
mounikamakkapati

Post Re: Doing B.E in ECE final year : Procedure to do Final year projects in ISRO?

[QUOTE:mounika;267566]hello sir/ madam
i am mounika doing B.E(ECE) final year in Guntur. please send the procedure to do the final year projects in electronics based companies. I want to know the total information about the projects for my course. I don't know anything about the procedure of doing projects. so, sir/madam please help me in this aspect
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?