13th September 2014, 09:23 PM
Ishvaryaa

What are the jobs in ISRO for ECE students? Will I get a job in final year itself?

Im an 3rd year ECE student.May i know by what criteria they select us and where are all the ISRO branches located.will i get job by final year itself?

31st August 2016, 05:44 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: What are the jobs in ISRO for ECE students? Will I get a job in final year itself?

ISRO selects you on the basis of your practical knowledge regarding a certain field in detail.The minimum requirement for you to work in ISRO have a white-collared job is that you must have a post-graduation in the same field which in your case is M.Tech in ECE.
Although ISRO prefers people with PHD's in a relevant topic and as such these people get hired for a higher job than M.Tech people.
There are people working in ISRO having double doctorates and a PHD will then followed be an interview which is tough to crack.
Long story short you must really be interested in your stream and only then can you get and also do a job in ISRO.
31st August 2016, 06:53 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the jobs in ISRO for ECE students? Will I get a job in final year itself?

The ISRO recruit scientist/engineer time to time for B.tech in almost for all subject along with discipline of electronics.

For appear in its scientist/engineer recruitment you must have graduate of B.tech electronics with a minimum aggregate of 60% marks in his/her graduation shall be eligible to apply for Junior scientist job in ISRO (Indian space research organisation) and normally this exams are conducted by the organization the april month.
25th December 2019, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to give ISRO written test in Final Year of Btech, before I get the degree?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?