18th May 2019, 05:10 PM
Shubhang Mehta

Is domicile certificate required for admission in Diploma courses?

I have completed my 10th standard board exam and now I want to take admission in Diploma in Engineering. Can I take admission in Diploma courses on the basis of my 10th score? Which specialization or engineering branches will be good for Diploma? Do I need to submit my domicile certificate as well for getting admission?

26th May 2019, 12:12 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Is domicile certificate required for admission in Diploma courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shubhang Mehta View Post
I have completed my 10th standard board exam and now I want to take admission in Diploma in Engineering. Can I take admission in Diploma courses on the basis of my 10th score? Which specialization or engineering branches will be good for Diploma? Do I need to submit my domicile certificate as well for getting admission?
Yes, you can take admission in Diploma course on the basis of your 10th score. There are many specialization available for you to choose like Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering. You can choose specialization as per your interest.
Yes, if you are from other state, then it is compulsory for you to submit domicile certificate. However, if you are taking admission in home state, then you won't need Domicile certificate.
26th May 2019, 01:22 PM
LegendKiller99

Yes after completing your 10th standard you are eligible to take admission in Diploma.
There are various colleges which give admission to diploma course on the basis of entrance exam and various colleges are also there which give admission directly on the basis of performance in 10th standard board exams.

Every Specialization is good. Its all up to you for which you are passionate about. But according to me i would suggest you to pursue diploma in Mechanical or Civil Engineering.

Following Certificates you will need to submit at the time of admission:-

1) 10th class mark-sheet
2) School Leaving Certificate
3) 8th and 9th standard mark-sheet
4) Domicile Certificate
5) Aadhar Card
6) Income Certificate (For TFWS) issued by Tehsildar
17th October 2020, 08:13 AM
Unregistered

Who is competent authority to give me domicile certificate needed for admission in government polytechnic college in 2020?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?