8th December 2019, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Weather Domicile certificate is required for students to get admission through ACPC?

My son has completed 10th & 12th class outside Gujarat. Weather Domicile certificate is required to be eligible for getting admission in Gujarat Engineering colleges through ACPC?

31st July 2021, 02:46 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Weather Domicile certificate is required for students to get admission through ACPC?

You have to mention the domicile details in the admission form but the supporting document for domicile is not mandatory. You are required following documents for admission through ACPC:

*Passport Size Photograph
*Birth Date Proof
*School Leaving Certificate
*12th Marksheet
*Caste certificate if applicable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?