30th May 2011, 12:29 PM
kathreen

Is domicile certificate required for admission in graduation courses?

Is domicile certificate required for admission?

i have passed the 12th science with 327 marks,
i have to take admission further, which field should i opt for
will i get admission in computer it,

Related Questions:
  1. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate?
  2. Is it compulsory to have domicile certificate to take admission in Mumbai college?
  3. How to obtain the domicile certificate for MBA CET? How long it takes to obtain? From where to get the application form of domicile certificate?
  4. How could I get the Domicile Certificate?
  5. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  6. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  7. Domiciles of A.P. eligible JIPMER 2010 or not?
  8. Whether UPSC accepts hand made domicile certificate or demands the printed one?
  9. If I have done my schooling in Lucknow can I get the domicile certificate? Is there any agent who can help in making the domicile certificate from Lucknow?
  10. Is domicile certificate demanded by private companies as well? -- [New]
  11. What documents are needed for domicile certificate of student if his father has expired?
  12. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  13. Which court should we apply for Domicile certificate? Which documents do they want?
  14. Do I need to renew my OBC certificate if my certificate is 1 year old? What all documents are required?
  15. Is there only one exam be conducted for admission in MBBS courses? Am I eligible for WB JEE? I was born in Kolkata. How may I get domicile certificate?
  16. Can I get a domicile certificate of a state on which we are living from many years whereas my birth certificate is from other state?
  17. Is domicile certificate necessary for admission in F.Y.B.E Automobile?
  18. Is domicile certificate required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd April 2012, 11:24 AM
piyushtaekwondo

Default Re: Is domicile certificate required for admission in graduation courses?

domicile certificate is not so necessary and yes u can get the admission in computers .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?