3rd July 2012, 12:05 AM
nandinigarg37

DRDO previous 10 years question papers for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?

Sir, plz help me in getting the drdo previous 10 year old question papers for drdo STA -B exam for a diploma holder in electronics and communication engg.

Related Questions:
  1. DRDO entry test Electronics and Communication previous years question papers?
  2. Sample question papers of DRDO STA B(Electronics and Instrumentation) for diploma holders?
  3. Previous years question papers of DRDO for the post of STA B(Electronics and Communication Engineering)
  4. How to apply for DRDO STA B electronics and communication engineering exam after passing diploma?
  5. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  6. Previous 5 years solved papers of DRDO STA B(Electronics and Communication Engineering)
  7. Previous solved question papers of DRDO entry test electronics and communication
  8. Model Question Papers to prepare for DRDO Exam for Diploma holders?
  9. Last 5 years question papers of electronics engineering for diploma holders for ONGC exam
  10. Previous years question papers for Indian Coast Guard Yantri k for diploma holders in electronics branch
  11. DRDO question papers of last 10 years for Diploma in Electrical Engineering
  12. Old question papers for DRDO entry test? I am a diploma holder in electronics and communication
  13. Electronics question papers of previous year and pattern of DRDO JRF entrance exam -- [New]
  14. PTU, M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics System Design Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Previous years question papers of STA B electronics and communication
  16. Which are the good books for ISRO entrance test?
  17. Previous years question papers for IIIT Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. Best books for ISRO technical assistant exam and interview?
3rd July 2012, 06:30 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: DRDO previous 10 years question papers for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?

Here i have uploaded some of the DRDO papers you are looking for.

Please go through them to learn more about the question pattern.

You have to practice more such papers to get good marks.

Hope this helps
Attached Files
File Type: pdf DRDO Sample Paper 1.pdf(65.7 KB, 15320 views)
File Type: pdf DRDO Sample Paper 2.pdf(106.8 KB, 11140 views)
File Type: pdf DRDO Sample Questions.pdf(137.3 KB, 11521 views)
10th July 2012, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: DRDO previous 10 years question papers for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?

i need for 3rd sem all question papers.
25th July 2012, 08:14 PM
deepakjpr79

can you send me DRDO STA-B Mechanical Engg. previous years Question Papers
27th July 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

i need DRDO question papers for diploma in electronics & telecommunication
27th July 2012, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

gfhggjhjh
Quote:
Originally Posted by nandinigarg37 View Post
Sir, plz help me in getting the drdo previous 10 year old question papers for drdo STA -B exam for a diploma holder in electronics and communication engg.
31st July 2012, 04:47 PM
vinaykmrpb

i need electronics and communication paper for diploma holders.
4th August 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir,

can you provide me last 10 year question paper ASAP .pls provide me EOD today.

Mail ID:- [email protected]
4th August 2012, 11:58 AM
dheeraj20

Hi Sir,

Can you pls provide me last 10 year question paper of EOD today.
mail ID :- [email protected]
17th August 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

i need diploma old question papers according to karnataka polytichnic
27th August 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I need diploma old question papers according to karnataka polytichnic.
E&C
13th September 2012, 11:22 PM
sunny4182

Hi Sir,

Can you pls provide me last 10 year question paper of drdo today.
mail .
[email protected]
18th October 2012, 05:37 AM
Unregistered

I Need DECE "communication engineering" question papers for the last 5 years. pls mark me at [email protected]

Thanks.
14th November 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Iam studing diploma 3sem electronics and communication , i needed privious question papers...
8th February 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Did DRDO call for diploma holders in 2013
22nd June 2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

HI SIR....

CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE ME DRDO LAST 10 YEARS PAPERS FOR ELECTRONIC AND COMMUNICATION......
MAIL
[email protected]
23rd July 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to know drdo pattern
24th July 2013, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

sir plz send me the last 10 yrs Question papers of DRDO for Electronics and communication..
plz send me in my
mail:-
[email protected]
3rd August 2013, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I have need, plz send me the last 10 yrs Question papers of DRDO for Electronics and communication For the STA-B..
plz send me at my mail:
[email protected]
10th August 2013, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

I have need drdo sample papers of sta b
14th September 2013, 11:02 AM
KALPESH N.CHAUDHARY

hi..
i m completed my diploma engineering in electronics & communication branch so i want all entrance exam paper entrance exam related my branch last 10 years.
so please send me on my m,ail.. [email protected]
18th May 2014, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

i have need DRDO previous 10 years question papers for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
3rd August 2014, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

diploma electronics and communication april 2010 to 2014 nov question paper of digital communication subject
29th September 2014, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

sir plz send me the last 10 yrs Question papers of DRDO for Electronics (diploma holder)
plz send me in my mail plz sir plz

[email protected]
19th October 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz send me last 10 year question papers for Electronics and communication engineering. (diploma)
[email protected]
31st October 2014, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz send me last 10 year question papers for Electronics and communication engineering. (diploma)
[email protected]
4th November 2014, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

i have applied for sta electronics and communication 2014
i need last 10 years sample papers so request to please sent me sample papers .
[email protected]
7th November 2014, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

sir
i have applied for drdo entrans, i want to know the syllabus regarding this exam&last 10 years papers also
so i reqest you to pleas sent me the details regarding this
[email protected]
16th November 2014, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

dear sir
i want the question paper of chemistry for STA B and syllabus for the same post
9th December 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for sta electronics and communication 2014
i need last 10 years sample papers so request to please sent me sample papers .

[email protected]
28th December 2014, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandinigarg37 View Post
sir please give me that drdo previous question papers
29th December 2014, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I have applied for the post of STA-B with metallurgy trade , so sir i need some study material for the preparation of the Exam , so if it is possible can you please send me any study material or back year question paper .

Thanks

[email protected]
24th January 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

please show the drdo question papers for diploma eee and how to solve that questions
21st January 2016, 01:28 PM
Shambhu Nath Paik

Please sir send me drdo sta b Electronics & Instrumentation engineering to ( [email protected])
4th February 2016, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLEASE SHOW A LINK FOR DOWNLOADING PDF FILE OF PREVIOUS YEAR Q. PAPER OF NTPC DIPLOMA TRAINEE C & I,DRDO STA B ELECTRONICS,DFCCIL EXECUTIVE ELECTRONICS, BSNL TTA ELETRONICS AND ALL EXAMS OF DIPLOMA IN ELECTRONICS & COMM. LEVEL
16th February 2016, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

sir please show the drdo previous years question papers for diploma holders in computer science and engineering
17th March 2016, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE ME DRDO LAST 10 YEARS PAPERS FOR DIPLOMA HOLDERS,IN ELECTRONIC AND TELECOMMUNICATION......
22nd June 2016, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME SOLVED QUESTION PAPER FOR THE POST OF COPA TECH A DRDO ON MY EMAIL ID [email protected]
4th July 2016, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,

I am a diploma holder.I am aplying for DRDO entry test for STA-B.
I want old question paper for STA-B Electronics & Communication. my email-id : [email protected]

Thanks&Regards,
Mayur
6th July 2016, 11:39 AM
skvaish

please say the syllabus and send me the previous years question papers of computerscience my
Email address [email protected]
12th July 2016, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

I want old question paper for STA-B Electronics & Communication. my email-id : [email protected]

thanks
25th July 2016, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

Hi i am a diploma holder in electronic engineering so l want to old question papers. Pls send my email id kfjhsyikfjfff25678@Gmail. Com
25th January 2017, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am a diploma holder in electronics and instrumentation. I have passed DRDO STAB Tier 1 examination.
I want old question papers for Tier 2 exam. My email id : [email protected]
20th March 2017, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir I need all question paper previous year my email I'd [email protected] sir please send me
7th August 2018, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Provide me DRDO previous 10 years question papers with solution for sta - B in electronics and communication engineering for tier 1 and tier 2.
Email: [email protected]
8th August 2018, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Please some one mail me CETPAM papers for Electronics at my id: [email protected]
1st September 2018, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir, kindly send me previous 10 year exam paper PDF on mail id- [email protected]
6th October 2018, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

thanks
9th March 2019, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I am a diploma holder. I am aplying for DRDO entry test for STA-B 09, 2018.
I want old question paper for STA-B Electronics & Communication.
Email-id : [email protected]
23rd June 2019, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir , please send me DRDO STAB previous years question papers.Email I'd : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?