2nd January 2010, 01:28 PM

drdo senier technical asst. old and model question papers and syllabus

Respected Sir/Madam/
Dear Friends,

REQUESTING FOR DRDO SENIER TECHNICAL ASST. OLD AND MODEL QUESTION PAPERS AND SYLL. please send it to my mail and do the needful.

thanking ,
Raghavendra Reddy

3rd February 2010, 07:06 AM
rrmohantysmile
Senior Member+

Default Re: drdo senier technical asst. old and model question papers and syllabus

for the previous year question papers and syllabus plz visit ...
liveindya.com/index.../Technical.../download-drdo-paper.php
as i think you can download your details from this website and address glad to help .. do write to me for further querries.... all the best for exams .... bye take care good luck
3rd February 2010, 09:05 PM
amit04051988
Senior Member+

Default Re: drdo senier technical asst. old and model question papers and syllabus

hi

visit http://www.estudentzone.com/drdo-question-paper-2009-section-a/1463
you will get the 2009 question paper

visit http://www.careerquips.blogspot.com/2009/04/drdo-set-2009-exam-syllabus-ch-cs.html for the syllabus

best of luck
3rd February 2010, 10:07 PM
mittureddy

hello.....................u can get question papers set from this site:
http://liveindya.com/index.php/Technical-Jobs/download-drdo-paper.php
4th February 2010, 07:13 PM
Aishwary

You can visit this site to get information of this www.careerquips.blogspot.com
5th February 2010, 02:36 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

you can find some of the drdo senier technical asst. old and model question papers on :-

www.sriraj.org
www.careers-india.com/
www.serviceexams.co.in/search.asp?...CPF%20AC%20Exam%20Question%20Papers
5th May 2010, 02:35 AM
edward
Top Answerer

you can find some question paper for the drdo technical assist. from the following sites :-

1)http://www.fullinterview.com/phpkb/article/drdo-sample-question-paper-2008-drdo-drdo-placement-papers-drdo-sample-papers-drdo-interview-questions-drdo-old-papers-drdo-exam-papers-drdo-faqs-drdo-model-papers-drdo-paper-pattren-drdo-sample-questions-drdo-written-testdrdo-quiz-que-306.html

2)http://www.fullinterview.com/phpkb/article/paper-drdo-model-question-paper-technical-110.html

3)http://www.fullinterview.com/phpkb/article/paper-drdo-sample-questions-model-paper-109.html

download the papers and solve them so that you can an rough idea about the question paper pattern..............

prepare well for the exam......

all the best
21st September 2010, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

hello sir please give me 2 or 3 years question papers of drdo...........
23rd October 2010, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

REQUESTING FOR S.T.A-B OLD MODEL QUESTION PAPERS
8th November 2010, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

sumbody please let me know syllabus for drdo senior technical assistant(botany,zoology,chemistry)
14th November 2010, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I NEED LAST YEAR QUESTION PAPER IN TECHNICAL OFFICER POST
17th November 2010, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
i need CEPTAM DRDO STA-B computer science question paper. how can download ? please inform my e-mail [email protected]
6th December 2010, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

SIR,
i need sta-b computer scince question paper along with other papers. how can i get that through my Email-id [email protected]. ///plz help me
31st January 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i need sta electronics&communication question papers how can i get that plz tell me about [email protected]
31st January 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir.................
Plz Provide me some questions for Computer science STA 'B' exam .
Help me Plz................
i m at :- [email protected]
Thank U
1st February 2011, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

sir,
pls kindly provide me the question papers of previous year DRDO senior technical assistant-B (zoology) in my mail ID: [email protected]
thnx for ur kind support....
1st February 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir..
I need previous question papers of DRDO entrance exam for Computer science of STA exam plz provide me as soon as possible
mail id : [email protected]
Thanking u....
1st February 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

PLs provide me the material for STA -B Electronics and communication. Mail ID - [email protected]
1st February 2011, 01:02 PM
amikuku

Pls provide me the material for STA-B Electronics and communication to my mail ID [email protected]
2nd February 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: drdo senier technical asst. old and model question papers and syllabusfor chemistrysection

[[email protected];11119]Respected Sir/Madam/
Dear Friends,

REQUESTING FOR DRDO SENIER TECHNICAL ASST. OLD AND MODEL QUESTION PAPERS AND SYLL. please send it to my mail and do the needful. [email protected]

thanking ,
2nd February 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

pls kindly provide me previous question papers of DRDO entrance exam for STA-B computer science
mail id:[email protected]
3rd February 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

please send me old question papers for STA_B mechanical engg.to my E-mail id [email protected]
4th February 2011, 10:34 PM
vipin rawat

Default Re:how can i preperation for drdo senier technical asst.

[quote: registered 34807][ Hi sir plz send me preperation technic for drdo snier technical asst.exam.I hope that you will give a good response to me.]vipin rawat
5th February 2011, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Post Re: drdo senier technical asst. old and model question papers and syllabus

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Respected Sir/Madam/
Dear Friends,

REQUESTING FOR DRDO SENIER TECHNICAL ASST. OLD AND MODEL QUESTION PAPERS AND SYLL for electronics & communicantio and mechanical trade. please send it to my mail and do the needful.

thanking ,
sovan paul
plzzz... Sir/mam
5th February 2011, 08:09 PM
abc112

I need sample STA old papers of chemistry. Please send: [email protected]
Thanks in Advance
7th February 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Hi all Good Evening M gng to write DRDO CEPTAM-04 for Computer Science
Guys !!!!!!!!!! Would u Plz Help Me I Need Some Previous Question Papres. If u Find Pl Send to my Id
[email protected]
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
8th February 2011, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

please send me the syllabus for zoology and some sample papers i will be very grateful to you thaNKS
10th February 2011, 12:33 PM
kunal.mech

Please send me sample question papers and syllabus for senior technical assistant-B OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING BRANCH.
11th February 2011, 12:01 AM
SweetMeg

please send me the syllabus for senior technical assistant chemistry
12th February 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

dear sir, plz send me back year question paper for sta, b mechanical. on [email protected].
13th February 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

]Respected Sir/Madam/
Dear Friends, plese send me

REQUESTING FOR DRDO SENIER TECHNICAL ASST. OLD AND MODEL QUESTION PAPERS AND SYLL. please send it to my mail and do the needful.

thanking ,
Raghavendra Reddy[/QUOTE]
15th February 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Re: drdo senier technical asst. old and model question papers and syllabus

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dear sir, plz send me back year question paper for sta, b mechanical. on [email protected]
16th February 2011, 05:08 PM
sumareddy

sir,
plsssssssssssssssss kindly provide me the question papers of previous year DRDO senior technical assistant-B (botany) in my mail ID:
[email protected]
17th February 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

PLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSS i need DRDO syllobus in botant subject for senior assistant...
pls sir help me,am searched in all web site,i didnt get.pls send to my mail.i.d ([email protected])
21st February 2011, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

i need drdo model question papers
22nd February 2011, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Pls send me drdo sample papers for Senior Technical Assistant-B (Mechanical Engg)
22nd February 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

kindly provide me question paper of tech asst. b for mechanical engg.
my id:
[email protected]
24th February 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam
kindly provide me question paper of sr. tech asst. b for mechanical engg.Plz urgently forward .
my id:
[email protected]
24th February 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

kindly provide me question paper of tech asst. b for mechanical engg.
my id:
[email protected]
7th March 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

i want to
Quote:
Respected Sir/Madam/
Dear Friends,

thanking ,
Raghavendra Reddy
7th March 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

tttttttttt
Quote:
Respected Sir/Madam/
Dear Friends,

thanking ,
Raghavendra Reddy
13th March 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR
PLEASE SEND ME THE PREVIOUS QUESTION PAPERS OR TECHNICAL ASSISTNT ELECTRONICS DRDO TO MY MAIL [email protected]

yours sincerely
Roshini R
15th March 2011, 02:02 AM
wagle
Senior Member+

hi,

you can find drdo senier technical asst. old and model question papers on :-

www.careers-india.com/

http://www.fullinterview.com/phpkb/article/paper-drdo-model-question-paper-technical-110.html

3)http://www.fullinterview.com/phpkb/article/paper-drdo-sample-questions-model-paper
6th May 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

i need last year paper for the post of ct welder (tech) please as soon as possible for
thanks
9th May 2011, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

please send DRDO previous year question papers.
e mail me [email protected]
28th May 2011, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I am palanikumar i applay for DRDO CEPTEM to STA-B COMPUTER SCIENCE, post so ple can you requst sent to DRDO previous model qustion paper my e-mail id: [email protected]
Than you
28th May 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

please send DRDO previous year model question papers pls kind do the need ful: [email protected]: computer operating
30th May 2011, 02:52 PM
malhotia86

Dear sir,

Please send me drdo senier technical asst. old and model question at needful priority.

My mail ID is [email protected]
30th May 2011, 04:54 PM
sharma nidhi

Please send me previous year question paper of COPA tech-A of DRDO.......

its urgent
30th May 2011, 04:55 PM
sharma nidhi

Please send previous year question paper of COPA tech-A DRDO on my e-mail id [email protected]

Plzzzzzzzzzzz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?