16th February 2012, 09:17 PM
kiranmai.tolety

Is DSC examination for school assistant biological sciences conducted in English medium?

Is DSC Examination for School assistant- Biological sciences conducted in English medium ?

3rd March 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is DSC examination for school assistant biological sciences conducted in English medium?

i want telugu version science paper
18th July 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is DSC examination for school assistant biological sciences conducted in English medium?

I know to read and write only English. can I apply dsc school asst. social ?will there be social paper in english medium
21st July 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Is dsc exam contain both english and telugu versions just like tet exam?
30th July 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

is it dsc school assistant exam in english medium or telugu medium
29th August 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I want biology english medium key
5th November 2012, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I want biological science question paper in English medium.
11th November 2012, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

which is the best coaching center in hyderabad giving coaching in english medium for dsc biological sciences
20th November 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I completed my degree with optional subjects of zoology,chemistry and medical lab technology,will i eligible for school assistant biology.
29th December 2012, 07:23 PM
exams1
Senior Member+

DSC Syllabus 2012 for Biological Sciences:

General Knowledge and Current Affairs-10 Marks (20 Questions)
Prespective in Education-10 Marks (20 Questions)
Content-44 Marks (88 Questions)
Teaching Methodology-16 Marks (32 Questions)

Eligibility of DSC Examination:

For selection to the posts of Teachers shall possess the academic and professional/ training qualifications as follows:-

You should have completed your B. Com with any four of the following six subjects:

(i) Economics / Business Economics (ii) Business Organization and Management (iii) Statistics / Business Statistics / Quantitative Techniques (iv) Financial Services, Banking and Insurance (v) Accountancy / Financial Accounting (vi) Fundamentals of Information Technology and B.Ed. Degree with Social Studies / Social Sciences / Geography/ History / Politics Political Science/ Economics as a methodology subject.

You must have APTET (Paper-I) Pass Certificate/ Memorandum of marks in respect of SGT and APTET (Paper–II with any optional subject) Pass Certificate/ Memorandum of marks in respect of School Assistant and Language Pandit, with 60% and above score in respect of General candidates, 50% and above score in respect of B.C candidates, 40% and above score in respect of SC/ST candidates and differently abled (at least 40% handicap in respect of Orthopedic / Visually Impaired and 75% handicap in respect of Hearing Impaired).

You must be fully qualified for the post applied for and in possession of all Certificates as on the last date prescribed in the notification for submission of applications.

You must posses Intermediate Certificate issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or other equivalent certificates recognized by Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh.

Thanks........
5th September 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

i want model papers of biological science model papers in telugu version for dsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?