16th December 2010, 06:21 PM
jan321

DSC school assistant Maths exam papers? Study material for the exam?

Hello please provide DSC school assistant maths exam papers and materiel if available please share

because am preparing for the teacher

1. How may I get study material and model question papers for DSC school assistant maths (In Telugu Medium)?
  2. Am I eligible for DSC School assistant post after completing BCA degree and B.Ed maths
  3. Can I appear for School Assistant in DSC after completion of B.Com course?
  4. Am I eligible for DSC school assistant in physical science after passing BSc and MSc in physics and B.Ed
  5. DSC exam question papers of school assistant biological science papers in both English and Telugu Medium?
  6. What is the eligibility for School Assistant post in DSC after completion of Bachelor degree?
  7. How to prepare for Scientific Assistant/B, category-I exam? Which study material should I refer?
  8. Can I write DSC(School Assistant) after completing B.Com and B.Ed?
  9. Previous year papers and study material for Technical Assistant Grade I and II exam?
  10. Whether DSC examination for Maths School Assistants is in english medium or telugu medium?
  11. Study material for APPSC Assistant Engineer exam in Civil? Previous year papers of the exam?
  12. Best study material of Maths for MPPSC exam?
  13. Am I eligible to write DSC exam after completing B.Ed? For which post am I eligible for SGT or School Assistant?
  14. Can I write DSC after completion of B.Com and B.Ed?
  15. Study Material to prepare for RBI Assistant Exam?
  16. Am I eligible for getting the Physical science school assistant job after completion of graduation? -- [New]
  17. How to prepare for MSc IT entrance exam of DA-IICT ? Which study material to choose and how to get the exam papers?
  18. Study material and solved question papers of previous years for the post of security assistant?
23rd December 2010, 09:05 AM

Default Re: DSC school assistant Maths exam papers? Study material for the exam?

send DSc maths model papers to [email protected]
17th January 2011, 07:45 AM

Default Re: DSC school assistant Maths exam papers? Study material for the exam?

where did i get dsc school assistant maths previous papers in english medium?
26th January 2011, 01:44 PM

WHEN WILL BE THE NEXT DSC
2nd February 2011, 10:16 AM

DSc school assistent maths papers
23rd May 2011, 03:10 PM

when will conduct dsc exam in 2011
25th May 2011, 04:03 PM

25/5/2011
unregistered
Re:D.s.c school assistant biology, English,Maths exam papers?study material for the exam?
4th August 2011, 02:02 PM

will the dsc exam cinducted in english medium???
11th August 2011, 02:22 PM

dcs school assistant mathematics
19th August 2011, 05:04 PM

dcs school assistant social studyes prives papers ples put the web
20th August 2011, 07:38 AM

Hi.
Could you please forward DSC school Assistant Maths(telugu medium) material and model papers or links to emailid '[email protected]'.

Thanks and regards,
Chandra.M
28th August 2011, 03:31 PM

Sir plz send dsc school assistant (physical science)syllabus to my mail([email protected]).
3rd September 2011, 09:30 PM

plz send me biology dsc previous papers sir, my mail ([email protected])
6th September 2011, 09:38 AM

plz send me maths dsc previous papers to my mail id [email protected]
12th September 2011, 07:49 PM

DSC school assistant Maths exam papers? Study material for the exam?

Sir my name is Vidyasagar.
Please Send me DSC school Assistant Maths(telugu medium) material and model papers
I am a poor student and i am not going to any coaching centers . sent the DSC school Assistant maths (Telugu Medium) material and model papers . My email address is : [email protected] or [email protected].
13th September 2011, 01:24 PM

plz send me biological science dsc previous papers to my mail id [email protected]
13th September 2011, 01:31 PM
jksp

DSC school assistant Bio-science exam papers? Study material for the exam?
20th September 2011, 03:13 PM

Re: DSC school assistant Maths exam papers? Study material for the exam?

DSC school Assistant maths (Telugu Medium) material and model papers
My email address is:[email protected]
25th September 2011, 04:35 PM

sir, i need Biology d.sc Study material & also previous exam papers. plse send the material to my mail.
25th September 2011, 05:44 PM

please send school assistant (maths) model papers

26th September 2011, 07:16 PM

please send school assistant maths papers

26th September 2011, 07:53 PM

SIR DSC SCHOOL ASSISTANT (Phy.Sci.) previous queston papers since 2001.
and physical science syllubus
27th September 2011, 09:50 AM
REDDY.TRINADHA RAO

sir please send DSC school assistant mathematics syllabus and model papers for my e-mail address [email protected]
2nd October 2011, 07:37 PM

REUIRED DSC MATERIAL FOR SGT AND SA
6th October 2011, 04:25 PM

I require DSC material and its previous papers plz and some tips for preparation
7th October 2011, 11:15 PM

SIR DSC SCHOOL ASSISTANT (Phy.Sci.) previous queston papers since 2001.
and physical science syllubus
hai sir/mam I am Himagiri(B.sc,B.Ed) I want DSC model paper for Physical science.
8th October 2011, 09:29 PM

hi dis is ram ,plz mail previous school asst maths model papers.my mail,[email protected].
10th October 2011, 08:01 AM
dilipded

send sgt exam syllabus and previous exam papers to prepare to dsc exam. send the syllabus and previous exam papers to my mail id [email protected]
11th October 2011, 07:56 PM

need hpt dsc previous papers
16th October 2011, 10:58 PM

DSC school assistant Maths exam papers? Study material for the exam? send me
21st October 2011, 04:25 AM

sir please send DSC PREVIOUS ASSISTANT BIOLOGY EXAM PAPERS AND STUDY MATERIAL TO THIS MAIL ID ([email protected])
21st October 2011, 08:43 AM

i am manjula i have completed my MA.HPT I Dint write TET exam am i eligible to write DSC exam kindly reply
21st October 2011, 01:46 PM

please send me dsc school assistant physicalsciences
21st October 2011, 11:23 PM

Hello sir,
sir please can u help me by sending previous question papers of school asistant regarding subject social methodology
24th October 2011, 01:35 PM

I Need the syllabus of School asst bioscience.
29th October 2011, 02:04 PM

Please send HPT syllabus and previous papers to our mailid:[email protected]
31st October 2011, 03:18 PM

Hello can anybody help me!
I want DSC Maths Model Papers with key answers.
Please reply............
4th November 2011, 08:48 PM

I am a BCom Bed can i elgible for for writing the School assistant of Siocial Studies
16th November 2011, 01:31 PM

please send DSC school assistent maths study material in telugu medium to my mail id [email protected]
24th November 2011, 09:47 AM

where did i get dsc school assistant maths previous papers in english medium
7th December 2011, 05:17 PM

plz send DSC School assistant Biology exam papers study material for the exam and send to my email ID [email protected]
21st December 2011, 09:48 PM

Sir, Please Send me DSC school Assistant Maths(telugu medium) material and model papers, previous exam papers to my mail id [email protected]

thankyou sir.
29th December 2011, 09:05 PM

sir i am preparing for dsc exam for maths please send to me previous solved question paper ..........my email id is : pradeepbscmsc@gmail .com
31st December 2011, 07:28 PM

sir, please school asst social dsc study material i want
28th January 2012, 12:16 PM

Sir, Please Send me DSC school Assistant Maths(English medium) material and model papers, previous exam papers to my mail id [email protected]

thankyou sir.
28th January 2012, 12:20 PM

Sir, Please Send me DSC school Assistant Maths(English medium) material and model papers, previous exam papers to my mail id [email protected]

thankyou sir.
28th January 2012, 10:28 PM

dsc school assistance maths papers[telugu medium] sir plz send my mail id is;[email protected]
29th January 2012, 11:37 AM

Sir,iam amar i have dsc maths previous modalpapers and study materials.please send me in my mail address.i kindly request you iam comeing from poor family,trust me sir plz my mail addr is [email protected]
31st January 2012, 12:28 PM

sir, myself is vinod.
i want to know whether DSC paper will be in both media(telugu& english).
my entire education was in english medium and also i did BEd in english medium.
31st January 2012, 12:59 PM

Please send DSC model papers for maths