18th April 2015, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for School Assistant post in DSC after completion of Bachelor degree?

Microbiology,Botany,Chemistry are the subjects in my Bachelor Degree, can i apply for The post of School assistant in DSC. Can someone provide me the complete information on this? Awaiting to get the reply soon as possible. Thank you.

19th April 2015, 02:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for School Assistant post in DSC after completion of Bachelor degree?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for School Assistant Post in DSC.

Kindly have a look.

Eligibility:-

> Candidate must be a citizen of India.

> Candidates must be attained 18 years of age and must not attained 39 years of age.

> Candidates must have completed their graduation in only B.Ed discipline.

> Candidates must apply for Teachers Eligibility Test which is conducted by Andhra Pradesh government.

> Candidate must secure minimum 55% of marks.

> Candidate must have studied any one subjects from Science, Hindi, Telugu, Mathematics, Social Studies and English.
21st April 2015, 09:39 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for School Assistant post in DSC after completion of Bachelor degree?

If you competed your B.ed degree then you are eligible for assistant post DSC in school otherwise you are not eligible and have a look on eligibility criteria given below

Eligibility Criteria

1). Age i = 18 years to 39 years

2). Must have graduation in B.ed with atleast of 55% marks

3). Candidate must be a citizen of India.

4). Candidate must have studied any one subjects from Science, Hindi, Telugu, Mathematics, Social Studies and English.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?