10th September 2019, 07:13 PM
Salunkhe Rajhans

Duration of LLB if started after completing B.Com?

Sir, I am a B.Com student. So, how many years would it take to complete BBA LLB integrated course if I start after my B.Com? Or, is it better to do LLB only on the basis of B.Com? Will it be a good combination?

14th September 2019, 10:55 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of LLB if started after completing B.Com?

BBA LLB is five year course. So, it will be best to pursue LLB course as you have done the bachelor degree course.

LLB is Bachelor in Law. It is three year course from a recognised university. There is no age limit to get admission in the course.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutes for admission in the course.
15th September 2019, 02:14 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

There is no advantage of pursuing 5 year BBA LLB course after completion of B.Com course.

You will get the same LLB degree after three year as you completed the B.Com degree.

Admission in the course is conducted on the basis of entrance test in various institutions. So, visit official website to get detail information about the admission procedure.
15th September 2019, 03:33 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As far as you are concerned the duration of integrated BBA LLB degree course then it is 5 years even if you opt for the same after completion of your graduation degree course i.e; B.Com degree.

So, in my regards it would be better to opt for LLB 3 years course on the basis of your graduation degree course if you are interested to make a career in law.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?