28th December 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Can a final year graduate student sit in SSC combined graduate level examination

can a final year graduate student sit in ssc combined graduate level examination ?

18th January 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a final year graduate student sit in SSC combined graduate level examination

can final year student apply for cgl-2013
21st January 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a final year graduate student sit in SSC combined graduate level examination

can a BA final year student appear in ssc cgl 2013
24th January 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

i'm btech final yr student can i apply for ssc graduate level exam
27th January 2013, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

i have compartment in one subject in BCA 3rd semester but i have passed other semester . and i will give exam of that compartment in march.so can i apply for SSC CGL exam?
2nd February 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

can i apply ssc cgl in final year of graduation
3rd February 2013, 09:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can a final year graduate student sit in ssc combined graduate level examination ?

This exam is conducted by SSC every year in once tine .

SSC graduate level exam conduct for recruiting the candidate of -
  1. Inspector of Income Tax
  2. Inspector (Preventive Officer)
  3. Inspector (Examiner)
  4. Inspector of Posts
  5. Assistants and Sub-inspectors in CBI.
If you have completed graduation degree then you are applicable for SSC Graduate level exam .

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years old.

The pattern for SSC graduate level exam-
  1. General Intelligence & Reasoning
  2. General Awareness
  3. Numerical Aptitude
  4. English Comprehension
This is preliminary exam , after the completion of preliminary exam you should attend in mains exam .

Application fee is 100 for general category candidates and no application fee for SC/ST and PH category.

Physical standard required for the post of Inspector (CENTRAL EXCISE/EXAMINER/ PREVENTIVE)

Male Candidates:
  • Height 157.5 cms.
  • Chest 81 cms.
  • Walking: 1600 m in 15 mins.
  • Cycling: 8 Kms. in 30 mins.
Female Candidates :
  • Height 152 cms.
  • Weight 48 Kgs.
  • Walking: 1000 m in 20 mins.
  • Cycling: 3 Kms. in 25 mins.
For the post of Inspector CBI :
Height for male 165 cms and 150 cms for females.

Apply Offline through prescribed application format or Apply Online from at SSC website (Pay fee SBI in this case) at http://www.ssconline.nic.in.

4th February 2013, 03:39 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

The acronym for SSC is Staff Selection Commission.

Yes definitely, you are eligible for SSC combined graduate level examination.

The eligibility criteria required for SSC combined graduate level are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any discipline from any recognised college or university.

* Age criteria- 18-27 yrs.

* Physically and mentally fit.

* Nationality- Indian.

The exam pattren of SSC:-

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
5th February 2013, 01:52 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can a final year graduate student sit in SSC combined graduate level examination

Quote:

hi friend,

SSC Stands for Staff Selection Commission this exam is conducted for Joining various Government Sector jobs.....

~~~>> A candidate who have completed their Graduation Degree in any Discipline from Recognized Universities are eligible for applying it.....

~~~>> Final year student can also apply for it.

~~~>> Age of candidate should be between 20 to 28 years, Relaxation is available for OBC/SC/ST category as per Government Rule.....

Exam pattern:

Written Exam
Personal Interview

~#~#~~#~#~ Books for Reference #~#~#~#~#~#

SSC Combined Graduate Level Mains Exam with Solved & Practice Sets (Tier-II)
by
Expert Compilations
Price: Rs. 188

SSC Combined Graduate Level Tier-II Exam Practice Work Book
by
Kiran Prakashan
Price: Rs. 165

SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination
by
Sanjeev Joon
Price: Rs. 248

All the best.........
12th February 2013, 09:31 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

SSC Stands for Staff Selection Commission.

The Combined Graduate Level Examination is conducted every year by the Staff Selection Commission.

If you want to join CBI or join Inspector jobs then you have to crack the SSC Combined Graduate Level examination.

The Eligibility Criteria for Combined Graduate Level Examination are :

* Graduation in any stream from any recognized college/university.

* Candidates in final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for the exam.

* Age Limit : 18-27 years.

* Relaxation in age is given as :

For OBC Category : 3 years

For SC/ST Category : 5 years

* Nationality : Indian

* You must be physically and mentally fit.

The Examination is conducted in two phases :

a) Written Examination

b) Interview Test

The Pattern Of The Examination is :

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
13th February 2013, 12:03 AM
nikhilmi
Senior Member++++

Quote:
can final year student apply for cgl-2013
Hello,
The SSC (Staff Selection Commission)Combined Graduate Level Examination,CGL 2013 recruitment has been announced and here are the essential eligibility criteria required for the same,

Elgibility-:

For the post of Compiler-:Bachelor from a recognized university with either Economics,Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subject.

For the Statistical Investigator Grade-II-:Bachelor from a recognized university with Statistics as one of the main subject or Mathematics or Economics or Commerce along with Statistics as one of the papers in any year as the main subject.

For the other posts-:Bachelor Degree from a recognized university or equivalent.

The candidates must have attained the mentioned qualifications as on 01/01/2013.

The Important Dates SSC CGL 2013-:

Last date for online registration->15/02/2013(please note that there are 2 parts of Registration Part-I &II.Part-I Registration can be done till 13/02/2012 whereas Part-II till 15/02/2013).

Date of Examination->14/04/2013 & 21/04/2013.

Fees->The fees is Rs.100 for the General/OBC candidates.
All women& SC/ST candidates are exempted from the fees.

So the final year graduate candidate will not be eligible for the SSC CGL 2013 exams.
I have attached the Advertisement of the same,please do find the same.
Good Luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CGLE-2013 Notice.pdf(784.1 KB, 596 views)
2nd September 2013, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

I m final year student of b.tech can I sit in ssc cgl exam 2014
9th September 2013, 12:37 AM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
yes, final year graduation student is also allowed for ssc combined graduate level exam ,

ssc stands for staff selection commission, ssc conducts exam for graduates for various posts in govt. jobs

for applying for ssc cgl minimum educational requirement is graduation from a recognized univerity

final year students also allowed

age limit for ssc cgl is 18 to 27 years
3 year relaxation for obc students
5 year relaxation for sc/st students

selection process :

written exam
interview

patter of exam :

writen exam tier i
consists of 200 ques of 1 mark each

written exam tier ii
consists of 600 marks

and finally interview of 100 marks

good luck
1st December 2013, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

can any b.tech student apply for ssc graduate level exam ?
27th January 2014, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of 3rd year B.Sc honors. am I eligible for ssc cgl exam.? If yes then what should I write in the box of %of number obtained in graduation..?
30th January 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

am a final year BSc physics student. can i apply for combined graduate level exam this year???
19th March 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam

I am in B.A. Final year 2015. Am i eligibile for SSC CGL 2015. Please Tell me

Mahesh kumar Meena
19th March 2015, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam

I am in B.A. Final year student(appearing). Am i eligible for SSC CGL 2015. Please tell me I am confused.

Thank you Sir.
27th June 2015, 04:38 AM
Unregistered

I am a final year student of bsc computer science.please tell me about government exam apply in graduation appearing.
3rd January 2016, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

I am the final year student of B.Tech.My final exam will conduct in May 2016.Can I apply for CGSCE- 2015.Advertisement no. is 14/2015.Please reply me.
4th January 2016, 08:27 AM
uvnaidu
Junior Member+

You are not eligible for applying SSC (Combined Graduate Level).Because Staff selection commission asking minimum graduation so first you complete the graduation then you can apply for this post.SSC CGL every year they will release notification in the month of may to june.SSC CGL has to write two written exam that is tier1 and tier2.If you qualify tier1 exam then you can write tuer2 exam.
This is the pattern for SSC CGL exam.
1.Total marks 200 .
2.Duration 2 hours.
-> Reasoning 50 marks.
-> Quantitative Aptitude 50 marks.
->English 50 marks.
->General knowledge and current affairs 50 marks.
4th January 2016, 09:59 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: Can a final year graduate student sit in SSC combined graduate level examination

Yes you are eligible to the SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination and as you are in the finale year of the graduation course you can apply but before the declaration of result you must have completed the course and should clear all subjects.

SSC conducts different public services examinations and the CGL is the Combined Graduate Level examination course which is done or appeared after the completion of the Graduation course of study.

Minimum requirements for the CGL examination are
  1. Candidates should have attained 18 years and not exceed 27 years,upper age limits are as per the government prescribed one.
  2. Should have to be the citizen of India
  3. Should have completed the graduation or bachelor degree course of study in order to appear for the recruitment

So as you are in the finale year of the graduation you can apply for the CGL recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?