19th June 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and structure of BCom+LLB in Parul Institute of Law?

Hello everyone, I want to do BCom+LLB from Parul Institute of Law. Kindly tell me the structure of this course so that I can apply for it. I also want to know about the duration of this course. Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration and structure of BCom+LLB in Parul Institute of Law?
  2. Eligibility to study BCom+LLB in Parul Institute of Law?
  3. Admission procedure to study BCom+LLB in Parul Institute of Law?
  4. Fee expenses of BCom+LLB in Parul Institute of Law?
  5. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  6. Is there job assurance if doing Law after B.Tech? Duration and fee structure of Law course?
  7. Is there human rights law diploma course in ILS law college? What is its course duration and fee structure?
  8. Course structure and duration of LLM(Entertainment and New Media Law) in Loyola Law College, Los Angeles?
  9. Courses of General Law graduation? Duration and fee structure?
  10. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati VidyapeethÂ’s New Law College, Kolhapur?
  11. Course structure and duration of LLM(Banking & Debt Finance Law) in The University of Law, UK? -- [New]
  12. Course structure and duration of LLM(Dispute Resolution) in University of Missouri School of Law?
  13. Is Biotechnology course running in Parul Institute in Vadodara?
  14. Course structure and duration of LLM(Advocacy) in American University Washington College of Law?
  15. Can I study Law after B.Tech? What is the course duration? Is it possible to do law in 1 or 2 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Environmental Law in Noida International University?
  17. Course structure and duration of LLM(Corporate Compliance) in Fordham University School of Law?
  18. Fee structure of hyderabad colleges
23rd June 2018, 12:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and structure of BCom+LLB in Parul Institute of Law?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do BCom+LLB from Parul Institute of Law. Kindly tell me the structure of this course so that I can apply for it. I also want to know about the duration of this course. Waiting for your response.

Course duration of BCom+LLB in Parul Institute of Law is 5 years (integrated). The course structure of BCom+LLB of Parul Institute of Law is given below:

Semester-1

Fundamentals of Accounting
Fundamentals of Economics
Legal Methods & Moot Court
Law of Tort, Motor Vehicle Act & Consumer Protection Act
English Literature & Legal Language

Semester-2

Fundamentals of Organizational Behavior
Micro Economics
Contract I
Constitutional Law I
Communicative English & Public Speaking

Semester-3

Fundamentals of Marketing
Human Resource Management
Constitutional Law II
Macro Economics
Law of Crime I

Semester-4

Financial Accounting
Business Statistics I
Contract II
Financial Management I
Legal History & Jurisprudence
One Month Internship at NGO I

Semester-5

Family Law I
Business Statistics II
Professional Ethics & Professional Accounting System
Civil Procedure Code and Limitation Act
Elective (French or German)

Semester-6

Law of Crime II
Financial Management II
Family Law II
Two Months Internship at Appellate Court II
Elective I & II (French or German, Right to Information Act, Information Technology Act 2000, Law & Education)

Semester-7

Labor Law I
Law of Evidence
Environmental Law
Drafting, Pleading & Conveyancing

Semester-8

Public International Law
Labor Law II
Company Law
Two Month Internship at Law Firms / High Court / Supreme Court – III
Elective (Banking Law & Insurance Law, Foreign Trade, Financial Market Regulation and Bankruptcy & Insolvency)

Semester-9

Arbitration & Alternative Dispute Resolution
Transfer of Property & Easement Law
Elective (Media & Law, Human Rights & Practice, Gender Justice and Feminist Jurisprudence & Comparative Constitution)
Elective (Equity & Trust, Corporate Governance, Intellectual Property Rights and Patent Right Creation & Registration)

Semester-10

Principles of Taxation
Administrative Law
Dissertation
Elective (Merger & Acquisition, Law on Corporate Finance, Competition Law and Law & Economics)
Elective (Maritime Law, Land Law, IMF & World Bank and Law on SMEs on Agricultural Processing & Rural Industry)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?