25th April 2011, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

Is EAMCET marks required to get a seat in Aeronautical College?

hi,
is emcet required to get a seat in near by engeneering collge of aueronautical eng cllge

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Aeronautical engineering after scoring 75% in 12th and 96 marks in EAMCET?
  2. How to get Aeronautical Engineering after securing 91% in Inter and 61 marks in EAMCET?
  3. How much marks are required in EAMCET to get medical seat in Hyderabad?l
  4. Marks required in EAMCET to get admission a MBBS seat?
  5. Seat in aeronautical engineering with local engineering entrance exams (like eamcet)
  6. How many MBBS seats are available in AP? Marks required in EAMCET to get admission in Government College? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get BDS seat in OUT region after securing 94 marks in EAMCET and 920 marks in IPE
  8. How much marks are required to get in EAMCET?
  9. Which is the best Aeronautical Engineering College, Indian Air Force(Hyderabad) or Institute of Aeronautical Engineering(Hyderabad)? Minimum marks or rank required in EAMCET for admission?
  10. Marks required in EAMCET to get a medicine seat?
  11. Can I get a seat in Hyderabad college after scoring 60 marks in EAMCET?
  12. In which college can I expect a seat after scoring 50.5 marks in EAMCET?
  13. How much marks are required to get in 2nd year IPE and in EAMCET to get a seat in best colleges in engineering? I have scored atleast 325 mark in the first year
  14. Can I get a seat in AP medical college after scoring 76% in EAMCET? I have scored 125 in EAMCET
  15. Cutoff marks required in EAMCET to qualify for a candidate who has scored 784 marks in 12th? -- [New]
  16. Best college in India for Aeronautics? Percentage and marks required in 12th for getting a seat in best Aeronautical Engineering college in India? Marks to be scored in PCM in 12th? Is Biology required for Aeronautics?
  17. How many marks are required to score in EAMCET in order to get MBBS seat?
  18. How much marks are required to pass EAMCET so as to get an engineering seat?
31st May 2011, 12:54 AM
mandiv

Default Re: Is EAMCET marks required to get a seat in Aeronautical College?

hello
no its not necessary that you can get admission only on the basis of eamcet score ..
you may even get admission on the basis of your AIEEE merits....
so there is no such hard and fast rule...
all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?