14th September 2010, 06:52 PM
shrutis

Is it easy to get Education Loan for doing MBA?

hi... pls suggest me how can i will apply for loan if i will take admission for mba in any prestigious institute. now i am preparing for cat ,, i have passd 12th class this year with pcm ,, but i am interested in managment , i am worry about high fee structure of iim..and also tell me which is better for me b.com or bba,, pls reply soon

15th September 2010, 12:53 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Is it easy to get Education Loan for doing MBA?

dear friend,
No doubt the fee structure if MBA is very expensive & a middle class family can't afford it, but if you get a chance to take admission in any prestigious institute like IIMs, then you will easily get education loan either in the college campus or in the nearest branch of your locality.

Now a days, government provide the flexible procedure of Education loan for those student who is financially weak by family but want to do higher studies like BE/B.Tech,M.Tech,MBA etc.

you need not to be worried about it, kindly take well preparation for CAT & crack it to enter in any IIMs.

good luck.
15th September 2010, 01:46 PM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it easy to get Education Loan for doing MBA?

Dear friend

it is quite good that your goal is clear to you. I suggest you that you should

do BBA as you want to do MBA in future.It will be helpful for you.

Friend, do not worry about high fees structure of IIMs. After qualifying in the

exam of CAT, when you will go for counseling , already differents bank would be

present there to give you loan on the guarantee of your admission in IIM.

So, go for the preparation without any anxiety. I wish , you will get success.

Best of luck
15th September 2010, 04:26 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend........

see friend as you are appearing 12th in this year with PCM so at first to take your Bachelor degree from any renowned institute then think for MBA , right ?

As you are asking me so i have to answer it .Generally you can get education loan after scoring in the CAT then you will get this education loan.
but the loan is totally depend upon the bank upon where you taking the loan.For this you have to show and give some documents like property , bank balance etc..

good luck..
1st October 2010, 12:47 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Hi friend,

Since you are interested in management course , then you should persue your graduation from management colleges by doing bba course. Since you have told that it is much difficult for you to pay fees for your dream prestigious institute, in this respect I want to suggest you following things because you are at an early stage of your career:

1. Either you choose normal graduation (BSc) from govt. college which would cost you less than 3000/- in a year. In the meanwhile save money for future usage by doing parttime jobs (eg : receptionalist, serving girl etc.). Since only graduation is necessary for MBA, field is not.

2. Loan will be the ultimate solution for you , and you would be happy to know that now a days many companies provide loans on your degree. You may visit this link for further information:
http://www.mba360.com/mba-loans.html
20th October 2010, 10:37 AM
rahul_kumar066

dear friend,
No doubt the fee structure if
MBA is very expensive & a
middle class family can't
afford it, but if you get a
chance to take admission in
any prestigious institute like
IIMs, then you will easily get
education loan either in the
college campus or in the
nearest branch of your
locality.
Now a days, government
provide the flexible
procedure of Education loan
for those student who is
financially weak by family
but want to do higher studies
like BE/B.Tech,M.Tech,MBA
etc.
you need not to be worried
about it, kindly take well
preparation for CAT & crack it
20th January 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed graduation in 2006 in zoology(H) after that i have done aircraft maintenance engineering and now i am preparing for CAT 11. So plz tell me can i crack the cat? Is bank loan easily available?
21st February 2011, 08:46 PM
ssahu669

Dear Friend,

Earlier it was very difficult to take loan from bank for higher study. now it is very easy. now only some banks are asking 60% through out the career for loan.but if you got a good b school like IIM.then it is very easy to take loan.just you go to any bank those who are giving educational loan and show your admission letter.they will give you loan within 3 days after checking some general requirements like educational certificate & residential certificate.all the best

Regards
Sanjeeb
4th March 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

hai frnd,
iam swati, want to do mba in iim but financially im not good we dnt hav any property bt i got good score in cat is it possible to study in iim
10th June 2011, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

I did my B.tech in electronics.I am interested in MBA(finance).How much amount needed to complete MBA in IIM's(after getting seat).I heard it's around 12lakhs,it is right or not?,It it is right how much amount i will get from bank as loan?
11th June 2011, 02:32 AM
04rust

you just dont have to worry about the high fees because today there are many option available.
if you are a meritorious student you may get scholarship , even not then you can easily get students loan from any indian Bank.
so just dont think about the financial problem just concentrate on your studies..
11th June 2011, 04:48 PM
sourindra

Yes, it is easy to get education loan for doing MBA. HDFC, ICICI, SBI, BANK OF BARODA and others banks giving education loans.
30th June 2011, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi . . By securing 55% in degree (bbm) is it possible to get education loan for mba
7th July 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Hi Dear Senior, I have completed my Graduation in the year of 2009, and want to appear CAT Exam opting for admission in IIM for MBA Course. Do my age matter to get admission in IIM for MBA even then I score sufficient marks in CAT Exam?
7th September 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi, i am studying in BE final year in cse department and preparing well for cat exam . my family is financially totally weak,,with no property documents, i am worried about iim fees if i get iim seat what should i do
8th September 2011, 04:28 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear sir,
I have completed graduation in 2008 in physics after that i have done aircraft maintenance engineering and now i am preparing for CAT 11. So plz tell me can i crack the cat? Is bank loan easily available?
my email id [email protected]
thanks,
18th February 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down How much percentage need for loan

Hy fnds plz explain me how much percentage need for mba. N for loan how can i register for an mba
11th January 2013, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

i dont have any property to keep as a assurance for loan, can i get bank loan for mba if i got the seat in iim??
14th January 2013, 10:06 AM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends..............

Its a some how difficult to get an educational loan at present........ but try it, its possible for sometimes........

ALL THE BEST..............
27th June 2013, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

suggest me how to get education loan with not property i have but i crack snap

it is possible to get education loan with no property and grantur
27th June 2013, 11:02 PM
varshuk

Smile Re: Is it easy to get Education Loan for doing MBA?

Hello dude!...

You don't need to worry about it. Your planning for MBA, that's a good option and there is an availability to get Education Loan. For this, you actually need to be financially strong. Education loans for MBA degree program differ from other types of loans because the interest rate is low and the repayment is made by the student while studying itself.

Today, the technology has made it easy and simple process to apply for the educational loans.
APPLICATION PROCESS:

Step 1: You can go to the nearest bank which is offering the Education Loans. So, please check which provides 100% finance.

Step 2: After that fill the form provided by the bank and they will inturn take care and guide of your loan.

Thus, most of the financial institutions provide loan approval before your confirmed admission into the college. Hence, this helps you show the proof of funding into the admission at the time of Visa. Hope you have a successful application process for your study abroad. Have a Safe and Happy journey!..

All The Very Best!
28th June 2013, 01:39 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Hi

Education loan is easily available for MBA.
You can make it more easy by taking admission to the premiere institutes of India for MBA

In India, education loan is bit high, nearly 13-14%.
If you take admission in average colleges ( which are not in top list of MBA college), then you may face difficulty in getting loan.

If you make it to the top MBA institutes like IIMs or few other. You will get education loan very easily. Once you take admission in IIMs, you will have option of many banks.
few banks put up their stalls in campus to give you loan, and these loans are provided at a lower interest like 10.5 or 11% and that too without any collateral.
So just try to get into top MBA colleges

All the best
4th January 2014, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

i am persuing mba at iimb. unfotunately i took only rs600000 as education loan. now i want to enhance the loan amount.my bank is saying NO.kindly guide me
RRR.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?