29th September 2019, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Education loan eligibility criteria and bank with lowest interest rate?

What should be my co-borrower minimum monthly or yearly income for availing education loan for higher studies in abroad if I need to avail the loan of 20 lakh? And, which bank has the lowest rate of interest for educational loan?

15th September 2020, 04:55 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: Education loan eligibility criteria and bank with lowest interest rate?

Eligibility for educational loan-
* Must be a citizen of India.
* Must have attained the age of 18.
* Must possess a good academic background.
* Must have secured admission to a recognised university/ Institute/ college.

Banks with low interest rates for educational loan:
* State bank of India
* Axis bank
* Punjab national Bank
* HDFC bank
* Bank of Baroda
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Which branch of South Indian Bank of Chennai should I consult for an education loan? Eligibility to get an education loan from it? 1 31st December 2016 07:49 PM
Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank? Interest rates charges under this Education Loan? 1 13th October 2016 09:58 PM
Eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan? 1 12th January 2016 09:47 PM
What is the eligibility to get an Education Loan for a candidate having State Bank of Indian Savings Account since last 7 years? Conditions to apply an Education Loan? 2 2nd January 2016 06:45 PM
List of colleges in Hyderabad which offer admission in MBA through Education Loan? Eligibility criteria to apply for Education Loan? 1 1st February 2015 06:27 PM