12th July 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?

Hi,
I am an ST category candidate and desire to study B.Des in NID, Ahmedabad. If I get scholarship at NID, Ahmedabad then also I am eligible to apply an Education Loan? And what is the interest rates charging at HDFC Bank under Education Loan scheme? The fee structure of NID is to high for me. Anyone please answer my question urgently.

Related Questions:
  1. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  2. Detailed information about HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  3. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  4. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  5. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  7. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course? Concession in rate of interest for females?
  8. Is there any central scheme to provide interest subsidy on education loan of PNB? -- [New]
  9. Interest subsidy scheme of HDFC Bank Education Loan?
  10. Is there a range on Interest rate charge under Bank Education Loan scheme?
  11. Interest rate of HDFC bank for Education Loan of 2 years? Installment, terms and condition for it?
  12. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  13. Interest rates charge under State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Education Loan scheme?
  14. Is there any Government scheme available for exemption in education loan for non employed candidate?
  15. Interest rate and service charges to get education loan from Canara Bank?
  16. Interest rates charges under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
  17. Which bank is best to apply for an education loan in between Axis and HDFC? Current interest rate chart
  18. Rate of Interest scheme against Bank Education Loan to study BDS? Process of recovery?
15th July 2016, 10:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?

Yes, you will be eligible to opt for education loan even though you get scholarship from NID, Ahmedabad . There is no problem in getting education loan. Usually the banks request to inform them if you receive any scholarship so that the amount received from scholarship can be used as security margin against your loan.
The rate of interest fluctuates from time to time as per orders from Reserve Bank of India. Usually the rate of interest fluctuates from 13-14.5 percent.
21st March 2022, 06:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?

I want to study in UK for bsc nursing my mother is a govt employ how many rupees I get as loan for three yrs using my mother's salary slip
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?