10th October 2016, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank? Interest rates charges under this Education Loan?

Can I know the eligibility criteria of Education Loan policy of IndusInd Bank? I want to know the eligibility to apply and also tell me the interest rates charges under this policy.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  2. Interest rates charges against Education Loan by Andhra Bank for B.Tech course? Documents required to apply for Education Loan?
  3. What is the interest rates charged by IndusInd Bank against Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad?
  4. How much amount I will get in Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  5. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in Central Bank for B.Tech course? Interest rates charges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to apply for an Education Loan in State Bank of India? Interest rates charges against an Education Loan to study B.Tech?
  8. Can I get exemption in Interest rates of Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech being a ST candidate?
  9. Interest rates charges against Education Loan in Union Bank for studying B.Tech?
  10. Interest rates and services charge under Education Loan of DCB Bank for 1 year Certificate course?
  11. Interest rates charge under State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur Education Loan scheme?
  12. Interest rate charges under State Bank of Patiala Education Loan for MS course in Abroad? Eligibility to apply?
  13. Eligibility to get Bank Education Loan for B.Des course for an ST candidate after getting scholarship? Interest rate charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  14. Associated charges under HDFC Bank Education Loan scheme?
  15. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
  16. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  17. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  18. Detailed information about Education Loan interest rates of Banks for study in MCA?
13th October 2016, 09:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in IndusInd Bank? Interest rates charges under this Education Loan?

The eligibility criteria of education loan is -
- you need to get admission in a well reputed institute .
- you should have a decent academic background.
- you should comply with the terms and conditions as laid down by the bank.
- you should complete all formalities as per instructions from the bank.

The rate of interest fluctuates from time to time. This is because it is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India. Usually the rate of interest fluctuates in the range of 12.5-14.5 percent and is computed as simple interest for the entire study period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?