10th September 2011, 10:23 PM
janaradhan

Education qualifications for getting Ph.D(Chemistry) in Germany?

respected sir ,
this is janardhan i want to know what are educational qualifications for getting phd(chemistry) in Germany.

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  2. What are the qualifications required for taking admission in MS course in Germany?
  3. How to study masters education in germany?
  4. Procedure for free education in Germany? I want to do MS in Germany
  5. What is the education fee to do MS in Germany?
  6. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  7. Germany has free education scheme is that true?
  8. How can I study MBBS in Germany with scholarship?
  9. How can I study MS in Germany with scholarship? Percentage required to study with scholarship?
  10. What should I do to go Abroad having no financial problems? Suitable country and exams?
  11. Can I get Education Loan to study MS in Germany if secured 3.96 CGPA in B.E.(EEE)?
  12. How to apply for education loan for perusing MS in Germany?
  13. Is Germany a better country to do MS in Mechanical Engineering as compared to US and UK?
  14. List of Banks providing Education Loans to study MS in Germany? Procedure to apply?
  15. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  16. Education Abroad: I want to do B.E. from Germany -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the education cost and living expense in Germany to study MS?
  18. Criteria and qualifications for applying entrance exams in Germany? -- [New]
8th July 2017, 04:44 PM
akaygagat

Default Re: Education qualifications for getting Ph.D(Chemistry) in Germany?

To do ph.d in chemistry the basic requirement is that you must have done
M.Sc and B.Sc in the same subject no matter where you want to do ph.d whether in Germany or anywhere else.
So first you have to do these course from recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?