8th January 2020, 11:45 AM
Girish Babu 01

Educational criteria for teaching high schools candidates in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh?

I have completed my B.Pharmacy degree course and now I am pursuing B.Ed with Science. Am I eligible to teach in high schools under Telangana State and Andhra Pradesh government?

1st December 2020, 01:30 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Educational criteria for teaching high schools candidates in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh?

To be eligible to teach in the Telangana state you will have to clear the Telangana state teacher eligibility test exam courses of PG level in the mode of exam is offline it has 2 papers
Candidate should have cleared class 12th with a minimum of 50% equity and there is a 5% relaxation for the reserved category
candidate must have done a two year diploma or a four years bachelor of elementary education
The application fees is rupees 200
To become a government teacher in Andhra Pradesh the eligibility criteria AP
Age limit minimum 18 years and maximum 44 years
Educational qualification is different for different subject
For mathematics the candidate must have a bachelor degree in mathematics
Biological science a bachelor's degree with zoology and botany genetics bioinformatics of microbiology agriculture and Marine technology degree
For bachelors social studies in history ancient Indian history culture and archaeology economic geography political science politics public administration
for English bachelor degree with English in main subject for post graduation in English and BA degree in English
For different regional languages are degree in the same of regional language is required
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?