9th January 2020, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to start with Chartered Accountancy course after 12th or after completing B.Com?

Hi, I have completed my 12th Board exams from Commerce stream and took admission in B.Com Hons. I am presently in my 1st year of B.Com. I would like to do Chartered Accountants course. So, is it better to apply for it now only or should I wait till completion of my B.Com?

1st December 2020, 01:32 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Is it good to start with Chartered Accountancy course after 12th or after completing B.Com?

This selection totally depends on the students capability there are students who studies chartered accountancy along with the bachelors of commerce course and some students complete or take the course after they are completion of BCom
this year degree course is a 5 year course and it is challenging but very promising in the long-term so it is advisable that you must study the course along with your BCom as it will help you in gaining more knowledge and it could also save your time for clearing the exam
one should only do both the courses are together if you are she is capable because it is a very tedious job is studying accountancy and BCom degree together but there are students who offer this option
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?