25th February 2020, 01:24 PM
rajupatel1981

Educational criteria to upgrade from State Govt. to Central Govt. School Teacher?

Sir, myself is working as a Teacher in Government of Gujarat school from year 2002 as Mathematics & Science subject teacher for 6-8 standard. Is it possible that, I can get upgrade myself as a Central government school teacher? And if yes, then what I need to do for that? What qualification needed? Any entrance needed?

31st October 2022, 03:51 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational criteria to upgrade from State Govt. to Central Govt. School Teacher?

No, it is not possible to get upgrade from state government to central government schools.

To get recruitment in KV or JNV you have to qualify in CTET as well as in qualify in all the stages of examination conducted by the respective school.

For detail information about the vacancy visit the official website of the school.
31st October 2022, 03:53 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational criteria to upgrade from State Govt. to Central Govt. School Teacher?

No, it is not possible to get upgrade from state government to central government schools.

To get recruitment in KV or JNV you have to qualify in CTET as well as in qualify in all the stages of examination conducted by the respective school.

For detail information about the vacancy visit the official website of the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?