15th October 2016, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for 9-12 level teacher in central school?

Is c tet is essential criteria for recruitment as pgt teacher in central school? Can you please provide me the information on this? Who can give me the information on the same? Can you please guide me with the answer soon? Awaiting for the response.

16th October 2016, 12:00 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for 9-12 level teacher in central school?

Yes, you have to appear and qualify in the CTET examination for the recruitment as teacher in the Central school.

The minimum eligibility to appear for CTET examination for recruitment as PGT is that the candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university and have bachelor in education degree.

So, if you have above qualification you are eligible to appear for examination and after qualifying in the examination eligible for recruitment as teacher in the central school.

For more information about CTET visit at www.ctet.nic.in. The examination is conducted twice in a year by CBSE.
16th October 2016, 12:33 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for 9-12 level teacher in central school?

Eligibility criteria for 9-12 level teacher in central school:-

**You need a Bachelor's degree in any stream

**You should obtain the B.Ed degree

**You have secured at least 55% of marks or above

**You are Having supervised teaching experience.
16th October 2016, 12:40 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is necessary to appear and qualify in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test for the recruitment of teacher in the central school.

The required qualification to appear for PGT ( Post Graduate Teacher ) is candidate must have passed master's degree from recognised university and have B.Ed qualification.

So, after qualifying in the entrance examination you will be eligible for the recruitment in teacher jobs in Central school.
16th October 2016, 09:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is c tet is essential criteria for recruitment as pgt teacher in central school? Can you please provide me the information on this? Who can give me the information on the same? Can you please guide me with the answer soon? Awaiting for the response.
Those candidates who have completed graduation degree with above 50% marks from a recognized University are eligible for teacher in central school of 10th standard.

But B.Ed degree is essential for above mentioned post.

Your age should be below 40 years.
16th October 2016, 01:21 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to be eligible to teach students in central school between 9-12, you should have the following below mentioned eligibility criteria, kindly have a look at it;

> You should have a minimum qualification of graduation.

> You should also hold a B.Ed degree from a recognized board.

> You should have cleared NET/TET examination from a reputed organization.
16th October 2016, 05:22 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

No, in order to become a pgt teacher you don't require to attend the CTET entrance examination. As you have mentioned above that you want to become a pgt teacher for standard 9th to 12th in central school, so for that you should hold a master in the concerned subject you want to teach.

You should have scored at least 50% marks in the subject you want to teach with B.Ed or equivalent degree.

So, if you meet the above eligibility criteria then you can be appointed as pgt teacher in central school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?