23rd November 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Is there any difference between the state govt issued and the Central govt issue caste certificate for various exams?

I am BCB Candidate, The state govt of Andera Pradesh Issued the cast certificale is it valied certificate of applieing the IIT Enterance 2012. Is there any spcial certificate for the student appling for the Centeral Education schems and the centeral governing bodys.

27th April 2012, 05:17 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any difference between the state govt issued and the Central govt issue caste certificate for various exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am BCB Candidate, The state govt of Andera Pradesh Issued the cast certificale is it valied certificate of applieing the IIT Enterance 2012. Is there any spcial certificate for the student appling for the Centeral Education schems and the centeral governing bodys.
No, the cast certificate issued by the state and central government hold the same value as far as getting admission in a school/college/university is concerned.

You can certainly apply for the IIT Entrance examination 2012. Moreover if, you have a domicile of the same state from where the college campus is located, you will get the state quota benefit for admission as well. A certain number of seats are reserved for SC/ST and OBC, as well as for the candidates from the same state where the IIT campus in located.
27th August 2012, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any difference between the state govt issued and the Central govt issue caste certificate for various exams?

is there any special type of caste certificate to apply in any central goverend institution
19th November 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

now i am having state OBC certificate whether i want Central govt issue caste certificate for applying for JEEmain examination?
9th February 2013, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Wb obc certificate central ssc cgl exam par valied hai?
26th February 2013, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

I am residing in delhi and i have central obc certificate of tamilnadu, i want to know am i eligible for applying in JNU under OBC quata.
2nd March 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

can a obc candidate having certificate from maharashtra and applying post of central govt require changes in th ecertificate of will it run?
12th March 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Re: Is there any difference between the state govt issued and the Central govt issue caste certificate for various exams?
14th May 2013, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

I have made a central OBC certificate from SDM on 14th may 2010.I would like to know as per government rule for how much time this certificate is valid for applying jobs in central government vacancy.
28th May 2013, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

hey i m living in gurgaon and i have obc certificate of gurgaon is this applicable in delhi.
17th July 2013, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Is OBC certificate issued by State Govt. is equivalent of obc certificate which is issued by central govt.
28th August 2013, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

is there any difference in between state govt & central govt issued caste certificate for various competitive exam like Banking, just because state govt issued me SBC caste certificate and in central govt may caste included in OBC.
Hello Friend pls reply on thich which could be helpful to me.
11th October 2013, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Is cast validity important in central goverment job..??
12th December 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

whether it is necessary to obtain OBC certificate first from state govt. to obtain obc certificate from Central Govt.
16th February 2014, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

I have a state OBC caste certificate, do i hv to make any central govt. caste certificate to apply jee exam or the present one wl do??
plz rply
17th February 2014, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

i have an state obc certificate. do i hv to make an central govt. issued obc certificate or the present one will do??
plz answer and help me.
3rd April 2014, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

i have a state government BCB certificate is there any need to apply for OBC certificate of central govt for admission into iits
3rd April 2014, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

ihave state govt BCB certificate is there any need to get central govt OBC certificate to enter into iits 2014 PLZ answer& help me
27th April 2014, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

I have assam govt issued obc certificate. Can I take the advantage of relaxtion in IAS exam?
2nd May 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to do mba from manav bharti university in regulsr course and my friend wants to do mba from manav bhsrti university in distsnce couse. Now my question in both our cases is the degree valid in all the states.plz let me know imediately
3rd May 2014, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I have OBC certificate issued by Uttarakhand state Govt. I come under JAT community, will my certificate be valid for center government jobs under OBC reservation
5th May 2014, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE A SC CERTIFICATE FROM ASSAM WHERE AS MY DOMICILE CERTIFICATE FROM ASSAM.I M CONSIDERED A GENERAL CASTE IN ASSAM AS MY CASTE DOES ENLIST IN THE SC LIST OF ASSAM.M I ENTITLED TO GET SC RESERVATION FOR HIGHER STUDIES OR JOB UNDER CENTRAL GOVT?
5th June 2014, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

I am having OBC certificate of Delhi State. Can it be used in MP State also? Please confirm.
24th June 2014, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I have submitted OBC certificate issued by govt of karnataka for my son's fyjc admission in mumbai pls inform us
whether it is valied or not
14th February 2015, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

I have a state OBC certificate in West Bengal then how it would be a central OBC pls send me details at my email [email protected]
8th May 2015, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between state caste certificate and the central one? how should i know whether my caste certificate of w.b would b applicable for central government service in Maharashtra ?
25th June 2015, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I have caste certf of nt-b category which is valid reservation in Maharashtra state do I require a national level certificate for central government jobs
30th July 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

I have Maharashtra states SBC catse certificate . In central government which caste I belong or convert
7th November 2015, 05:39 AM
Unregistered

In ssc cgl which caste certificate is required state government issue or central govt. issue certificate ?
28th December 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I belong to Sc caste. I have a Caste Certificate issued from/by my State s.d.o. However, The Instituition in question asked for a Caste certificate by central government in the format they gave. I don't understand. How do I get a caste certificate from/ by the central government?and any difference between state level sc certificate and central certificate sc certificate?
12th April 2016, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

I have cast certificate of category NT-B of maharashtra govt, but in central govt my cast belongs to OBC..so is there any requirment for another seperate certificate for central govt job plz inform
28th January 2017, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

If a candidate who belongs to up then he needs to make caste certificate of gov of india or up sc caste certificate is sufficient for central gov jobs
5th July 2017, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir I belong to st caste in bihar state but obc in india. My caste is lohar.so in which category should I apply for central government jobs.please reply me..Sir ..
12th September 2017, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

I am from kori cast,I have uttarpradesh schedule cast certificate,but I don't getting cast certificate in Gujarat,my mother father belong to up but they migrate in Ahmedabad. We live in Ahmedabad,last 40 year, I am applying for bank and government job,so which cast I select, uttarpradesh sc cast certificate is acceptable or not in bank or government sector job, please reply me.
24th May 2018, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I live in Maharashtra, but my birthplace is UP. I'm currently I'm BCom field .. But because of my father is from UP I don't have caste certificate so I need to make myself caste certificate... But the problem how ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?