31st December 2018, 01:59 PM
maimoona2u

Educational requirement to apply for NET in subject of Education?

I hold an MA in English with specialization in ELT and PGDTE from EFLU. I therefore have a background in the field of Education. Am I eligible to write NET in the subject of Education?

12th January 2019, 12:16 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational requirement to apply for NET in subject of Education?

The full form of NET is National Eligibility Test.

1. NET is conducted by National Testing Agency. You must have done master's degree in any stream from a recognized university to apply for this exam.

2. You need to have minimum of 55% marks in master's degree.

You can write NET exam if you have the minimum percentage of marks in master's degree.
15th January 2019, 05:27 PM
praveenyoutuber

Candidates must have a minimum of 55% marks in their Master's Degree or equivalent in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Application, Electronic Science etc. from a university/institution recognized by UGC.
15th January 2019, 05:43 PM
praveenyoutuber

Candidates must have a minimum of 55% marks in their Master's Degree or equivalent in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Application, Electronic Science etc. from a university/institution recognized by UGC.
7th August 2020, 07:59 PM
Equilibrium

I actually had a lot of different problems with my studies and I did not quite understand how important it was until the exams came. Of course, I knew the decision of what and how to do it, because my friends, who are also students, advised the option, and as a result I pay for paper online on the site https://paperell.com/pay-for-papers and just I was waiting for these guys to finish all my work and I can breathe a sigh of relief. So it actually happened, everything was even better than my expectations, I got the highest score among all, and since then I have been working with this site constantly, my grades are great.
9th August 2020, 12:24 PM
deepikapandey9999

You can take both exams , NET and SLET and qualify both.

Both of these exams work at different levels , NET gives a wider range of opportunities while SLET helps in exploring the opportunities of a state.

Provided the fact that SLET is not as regular as NET is.

Hope you give the exam and qualify with flying colors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?