17th July 2019, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

What is the educational requirements to apply for Sub-Inspector post?

Sir, I am a graduate aspirant and I want to become a Sub-Inspector. I am 21 years now. Can I apply for this post? I have no O level certificate. Is this compulsory? What are the other eligibility criteria?

20th July 2019, 03:32 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the educational requirements to apply for Sub-Inspector post?

The common eligibility to appear for the SI recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit criteria varies with different state. Examination is conducted in various stages for the final selection.

There is no other required educational qualification such as O level certificate to appear for the examination.

For more information visit at examination conducting authority.
20th July 2019, 10:44 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the educational requirements to apply for Sub-Inspector post?

The examination is conducted within the state by SSC or other examination conducting body.

The required minimum qualification to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit varies with examination.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in the written and physical test for the final selection.
31st May 2023, 08:13 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

The specific educational requirements to apply for the position of Sub-Inspector can vary depending on the country and the organization for which you are applying. In general, however, the educational qualifications for a Sub-Inspector post typically include a bachelor's degree from a recognized university or an equivalent educational qualification.

Additionally, some organizations may specify certain fields of study or disciplines that are preferred or relevant to the role, such as criminology, law enforcement, or a related field. It's important to carefully review the specific job advertisement or the requirements set by the organization you are interested in to determine the exact educational qualifications needed for the Sub-Inspector position you are applying for.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?