1st March 2019, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Educational requirements for CTET? Availability of similar state level exams?

I have scored 44% in graduation and 50% in post graduation. I have done 1 year B.Ed course as well. And I am from general caste category. Can I apply for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)? Is there any similar exams conducted at state level? Am I eligible for those?

4th March 2019, 05:59 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Educational requirements for CTET? Availability of similar state level exams?

Central Board of Secondary Education conducts central teacher eligibility test (CTET) as per the guidelines given by the ministry of human resource development, Government of India. It is conducted only once a year and in about 97 languages. Eligibility criteria of CTET depend upon the stage/class which you apply for.

12th standard with minimum 50% marks aggregate.
Graduate with minimum 45% marks and 2 year diploma in Elementary Education.
Graduation with 45% marks and B.ed.

As you scored less than 45% in graduation that means you are not eligible. Here you can increase your percentage by giving improvement exams in relevant course of graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?