12th February 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the educational level requirement for state level civil services exam

What are the entrance level educational requirement for state level civil services exams.

17th September 2013, 06:57 PM
jeevan maroju
Junior Member+

Default Re: What is the educational level requirement for state level civil services exam

Hi friend

The educational qualification for civil services exam is:
1.Graduate in any discipline from a recognised university
2.Candidates having professional and technical qualifications recognised by governement are also eligible
3.For forest service, a candidate must have bachelor's degree in any of the science subjects.

Age limit :

21 years to 30 years on the 1st August of the year in which exam is being held(upper age limit is more for sc/st candidates)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?