15th January 2019, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Educational requirements to get admission in NITS for M.Arch?

I have done Engineering in Computer Science. Now, I wish to pursue M.Arch from National Institute Of Technology, Silchar. Am I eligible? Do this institute also conducts any entrance exam? If yes, then please share syllabus and model paper of that entrance.

29th January 2020, 06:21 AM
sarika1993

Default Re: Educational requirements to get admission in NITS for M.Arch?

You are not eligible for M.Arch admission to NITs after completion of your B.E/B.Tech in Computer Engineering. Basic eligibility for M.Arch course admission is to have B.Arch qualification. There are approximately 30 No's NITs in India and all these are offering M.Arch course based on GATE score followed by CCMT (Centralized Counselling for M.Tech/M.Arch/M.Plan). No any separate entrance exam conducted by NITs for M.Arch admission.

M.Arch Eligibility
You must have passed B.Arch course with at least 6.5 CGPA on 10 point scale or secured 60% marks in aggregate (6.0 CGPA or 55% marks for reserved categories) from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?