26th July 2020, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Educational requirements for Teacher post in Government Primary Schools?

I have passed CTET and 2 years D.El.Ed. I did my Intermediate with PCM subject group and BA with Economics hons. So, can I apply for Teacher post in Government Primary Schools for classes 6th to 8th? What about private schools affiliated to CBSE or ICSE Boards?

2nd August 2020, 11:54 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational requirements for Teacher post in Government Primary Schools?

Yes, if you have qualified CTET exam for Paper 1 and Paper 2, then you can apply for jobs in private CBSE schools for teaching to standard 6th to 8th.

However, if you have qualified only Paper 1 of CTET, then you can apply for teaching job for Class 1 to Class 5 only.

If you wish to get teaching jobs in government schools, then you will have to go through CTET Counseling, but if you wish to get teaching job in private schools, then you can simply for teaching job by visiting that school or through their official site.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?