6th March 2012, 10:26 PM
kiransebastian27@gmail

Eligibility for Actuarial Course? I have completed my M.Com, M.A with a percentage of 54%

Dear sir/madam i want to know that i am eligible for Actuarial course (insurance) or not i've completed m.com. m.a. with the percentage of 54% and 46% and also preparing for b.ed. and pgdca both

7th March 2012, 03:45 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility for Actuarial Course? I have completed my M.Com, M.A with a percentage of 54%

Eligibility for Acturial Science

1. 10+2 in any discipline with at least 85% marks in Maths or Statistics.

2. Any Graduate with 55% marks in Maths/Stats/Econometrics/Computer Science.

3. Engineers are eligible also.

4. MBA in finance /CA/CMA/MCA/CFA

DATE OF ADMISSION

Candidates are admitted throughout the year.

you need to register yourself in ACTUARIAL SOCIETY OF INDIA.

REGISTRATION FEE - 300/- only.

for more info visit ------ www.actuariesindia.org
8th March 2012, 07:42 PM
acetguru

Default Re: Eligibility for Actuarial Course? I have completed my M.Com, M.A with a percentage of 54%

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiransebastian27@gmail View Post
Dear sir/madam i want to know that i am eligible for Actuarial course (insurance) or not i've completed m.com. m.a. with the percentage of 54% and 46% and also preparing for b.ed. and pgdca both
Yes of course you are eligible.In first you have to take Entrance test.

ACET GURU offers Online and Classroom Coaching program for Actuarial Common Entrance Test(ACET) 2012.Live Online Coaching and recorded versions available for students who are preparing for ACET.
More details about entrance exam can be found at the website of acetguru.com or facebook.com/acetguru.
29th March 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

sir ., I am a BBA passout and i have also completed my C.A. INTER . I do not have more than 60 % marks in class 10, 12 . I wish to pursue the actuarian course . so how to go about it ?
17th July 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I have completed M.Com & CWA (52%) and having DGDFM from IGNAU . Shall I eligible for Actuarial Course?
My email is " [email protected]" .
regards,
SDGupta.
12th September 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

I have completed B.Com with 60% and MBA-Finance with 61%. Can I pursue Actuary studies? Shd I undergo entrance test?

Rgds

N CHANDRASEKAR
18th May 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir I am qualified CA/CS.i just want to konw how much stages in Actuarial course and duration of this course to become a certified actuary
7th July 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

I got 84 marks in maths in 12th? So can I do the actuarial science???
24th July 2013, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

dear sir , i have complet H.S.C in commerce with percentage of 64. so please tell me that i can apply fore actuarie course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?