30th March 2013, 10:55 PM
Avneet1113

What is the minimum percentage required to get admission Actuarial Science course?

I want to know that what should be the minimum percentage with PCM subjects
To get admission in Actuarial Science course??

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum requirements and percentage of marks needed to take admission in Actuarial Science?
  2. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject?
  3. Best colleges in & outside India for MBA in Actuarial Science?
  4. Does Jawaharlal Nehru University offer B.A. in Political Science honours? Minimum percentage required for the admission? -- [New]
  5. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  6. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Minimum percentage required in 12th science?
  9. Eligibility for Actuarial Course? I have completed my M.Com, M.A with a percentage of 54%
  10. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in graduation for admission in B.Ed program?
  11. Are there any colleges in Kerala having Actuarial Science course?
  12. What minimum percentage is required in 12th for getting admission in government engineering colleges with CSE stream?
  13. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?
  14. What is the minimum percentage required in science stream to get admission in DAV school in durgapur
  15. Minimum percentage required to take admission in MCA? Which subjects are required for this course?
  16. Annamalai University - P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Basics of Actuarial Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  18. Minimum percentage required to get admission in government medical colleges of Ahmedabad and Baroda?
19th May 2013, 03:44 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to get admission Actuarial Science course?

Actuarial Science Course is one of the best course available in India.

If you want to work in Insurance and aspire to have the best of the salary Package than this is the course for you to do.Otherwise also Actuarial Science Expert also required in corporate Sector.

Science stream candidate are also eligible to apply in this course.

You have maths in your 12th ,that specify that you can take admission in the course provided you fulfill other minimum requirement of the course.

Actuary uses financial and statistical techniques to solve business problems, the course is mainly focus on risk management.

You need to be very good in mathematics in order to be successful in this field.

Eligibility for Actuarial Science

1. 10+2 in any discipline with at least 85% marks in Maths or Statistics.

2. Any Graduate with 55% marks in Maths /Stats/Econometrics/Computer Science.

3. Engineers are eligible also.

4. MBA in finance /CA/CMA/MCA/CFA

Minimum Age

18 yrs.

DATE OF ADMISSION

Candidates are admitted throughout the year.

You need to register yourself in ACTUARIAL SOCIETY OF INDIA.

REGISTRATION FEE - 300/- only.

The exams of the course is conducted twice in a year in May/June and Oct/Nov.

This course is globally recognized.

For more info visit the official site of the Institution

www.actuariesindia.org
30th May 2013, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required to get admission Actuarial Science course?

can a student getting 82 marks in maths apply for acturial
12th July 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

What should be the overall percentage
????
12th August 2013, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I am in 12th commerce can I apply for Actuarial study?
2nd July 2015, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required for acturial science. I am a student of class 11 and studying commerce with maths. On which sub should I focus more. Also what subject I will be studying in acturial science. Is the collage i'll be attending hopefully IAI regular.
19th April 2016, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

my date of birth is 18/10/1998 and have appeared in 10 2 exam of cbse in march 2016. am i eligible for acet exam to be held on 20/06/2016 ?
15th February 2018, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Is overall percentage is required to be above 85% or only maths should have at least 85% please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?