17th August 2019, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in IAS exam for BSc(Cardiovascular Technology) student?

Hello, I am studying BSc in Cardiovascular Technology. I have a doubt, my question is, I am eligible to appear for IAS exam after completing my Graduation. I want to give IAS exam. So, I need to know about my eligibility.

21st August 2019, 06:30 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in IAS exam for BSc(Cardiovascular Technology) student?

Civil Service Examination is conducted by UPSC. It is conducted for recruitment of candidates as an I.A.S Officer.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed or pursuing in the final year of the bachelor degree course. The age limit is 21-32 years.

There is no limitation on discipline and aggregate of bachelor degree to appear for the examination.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination after B.Sc in Cardiovascular Technology. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
21st August 2019, 06:48 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in IAS exam for BSc(Cardiovascular Technology) student?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for Civil Service examination after the completion of your bachelor in science in Cardiovascular Technology course.

The examination is conducted by UPSC. It is conducted in three stages. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. The age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

Candidates in the final year of the bachelor degree can also apply for the examination. It is conducted in three stages.

For more information about syllabus and any other information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?