2nd January 2019, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for a candidate with 54.7% in MCom?

Hi friends, I have completed my MCom course and secured 54.7% marks in it. I want to appear in UGC-NET. So, I would like to know about my eligibility for appearing in this eligibility test. Kindly let me know immediately.

8th January 2019, 09:28 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for a candidate with 54.7% in MCom?

To apply for UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) held by NTA on the behalf of UGC, the minimum education required is a master's degree in concerned subject with at least 55% marks from a recognised university. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for candidates belonging to SC/ST and PH category.

So, having completed your M.Com (Master of Commerce) degree course with 54.7% marks, you are eligible to apply for NET, only if you belong to SC/ST or PH category.

For more details regarding NET, you can refer to the link www.ntanet.nic.in.
8th January 2019, 11:04 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for a candidate with 54.7% in MCom?

The minimum required eligibility to appear for UGC NET is that candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university with minimum 55% aggregate.

So, candidates with less than 55% aggregate are not eligible to appear for the examination. As per your qualification you are also not eligible to appear for the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?