16th February 2014, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

PGDM holder is eligible for NET? Is there any rule for institute regarding eligibility of NET?

I completed my PGDM from nimt institute gzb in marketing and hr can i eligible for net exam or there is condition for institutes my institute is valid for this exam?

18th February 2014, 10:51 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PGDM holder is eligible for NET? Is there any rule for institute regarding eligibility of NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my PGDM from nimt institute gzb in marketing and hr can i eligible for net exam or there is condition for institutes my institute is valid for this exam?
Hey friend,

NET stands for National Eligibility Test

This exam is being conducted by UGC(University Grants Commission) and for this exam is conducted for candidate to join in Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) along with eligibility of Lectureship.This exam is conducted every year.

The needed qualification for the exam is that the candidate should have completed a Maters' Degree and that can be in any stream from a recognized university with 55% marks but for the candidates of SC/ST/PH/VH require only 50% of marks in respective post graduation.

The maximum age limit is 35 years and there is no age limit for doing Lectureship.

There are 3 papers for this exam and they are Paper I,Paper II,Paper III and the Paper I & Paper II is of 100 marks and the Paper III is 200 marks.A candidate who does not appear in Paper I will not be permitted to appearing Paper-II / Paper-III.

If you satisfy all the criteria's for the exam then you can apply for the NET Exam.The candidates have to apply online before the specific date announced by UGC. The candidate should have 2 print outs of the filled online application form, exam attendance slip and admission card at the respective centers

The address to be sent is:

University Grant Commission,
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg,
New Delhi,
Pin : 110 002

http://www.ugc.ac.in/

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?