18th April 2019, 09:16 PM
Bathula vaishnavi

Eligibility and application procedure for B.Tech in Karnataka and Bangalore University?

I have completed my Diploma course from a institute in Telangana. Now, I want to study B.Tech from a college in Karnataka affiliated to either Karnataka University or Bangalore University. Am I eligible as I'm from other state and did Diploma from other state? Will I be allowed for lateral entry scheme? How to apply?

28th June 2019, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility and application procedure for B.Tech in Karnataka and Bangalore University?

I have completed my diploma in ts now i want to study b.tech in Karnataka collages either Karnataka university or Bangalore university please tell me the details about this information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?