25th June 2016, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to study in PG Diploma for ECE Diploma student in Karnataka? Course duration and fee expenses?

Hi,
I am completing my Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering. What are all the courses available for PG Diploma in Karnataka and kindly tell me the fee expenses along with the course duration.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course for BBA student? Best Institute, course duration and fee expenses of this course in Lucknow and Ranchi?
  2. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  3. Total expenses to study Diploma in Hotel Management? Duration of this course?
  4. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Bharatanatyam in Lasya College of Fine Arts? Course duration and fee expenses?
  5. Detailed information, course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Physiotherapy course?
  6. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing for B.Com graduate? Course duration and fee expenses?
  8. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. Admission criteria to study Diploma(Theology) in Mission India Theological Seminar, Nagpur? Course duration and fee expenses?
  10. Cutoff marks required in JEXPO to study Diploma Civil? Fee expenses of Civil Diploma course?
  11. List of colleges offering Diploma in Education in Southern Mumbai? Admission procedure, course duration and fee expenses?
  12. Is it possible to change stream to study in B.Tech for Diploma Computer student? Admission procedure and fee expenses for SC candidate?
  13. Qualification required to study distance Diploma in Pharmacy? Total fee expenses of this course?
  14. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Creative Writing(English) in Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning? -- [New]
  15. Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Computer Financial Accounting for B.Com(H) student? List of institutes with fee expenses in Delhi?
  16. Can I get admission to study AMIE after completing Mechanical Diploma? Detailed information, list of colleges and fee expenses of AMIE course?
  17. Should I study Diploma in Banking and Finance after completing Graduation if pursuing F.Y.B.Com? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration?
  18. Whether A.P. College of Journalism is good to study Diploma(Journalism) course? Total fee expenses of this Diploma course?
28th June 2016, 08:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study in PG Diploma for ECE Diploma student in Karnataka? Course duration and fee expenses?

For PG Diploma course you need at least a degree qualification. On the basis of ECE diploma you won't get admission in PG diploma courses.

Hence, your first aim now should be to get admission in degree course after diploma if your aim is a PG diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?