30th January 2018, 01:31 PM
snowrain

Eligibility and admission procedure for M.A in Hindi from via correspondence mode from Bangalore university

I am a B.Pharmacy graduate from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. I am interested to take up MA in Hindi. Is it possible? If yes, I wish to take up the course through correspondence from Bangalore University. Please, do guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to pursue LLB after M.Com correspondence
  2. Admission procedure for M.Phil in Hindi through correspondence after M.A in Hindi?
  3. Can I study PhD in Regular Mode if completed M.Phil in Hindi through correspondence?
  4. Procedure to get admission for Ph.D in hindi through distance mode after completion of MA?
  5. Procedure to become Psychologist through correspondence?
  6. Detailed admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com in Bangalore University?
  7. Whole procedure to do PhD Hindi in distance mode? Where should I apply for it?
  8. Which universities offer B.Ed in Hindi in correspondence mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure for correspondence course? I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University
  10. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Hindi) in Kakatiya University through correspondence
  11. Scope of studying Hindi Honours in Graduation?
  12. Admission procedure to study correspondence M.Com course in Bangalore and Mysore Universities?
  13. Which college is good to take up the admission in Bangalore as in correspondence mode?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to get admission in Punjab University for M.A.(Hindi) course?
  15. List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What's the Procedure for getting admission in PhD(Hindi) in Kakatiya university through correspondence? I've completed my PG(Hindi) from Andra university
  17. Can I study PhD through distance MCom course? -- [New]
  18. What is the procedure followed to do PG diploma in correspondence mode?
31st March 2018, 06:58 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility and admission procedure for M.A in Hindi from via correspondence mode from Bangalore university

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowrain View Post
I am a B.Pharmacy graduate from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. I am interested to take up MA in Hindi. Is it possible? If yes, I wish to take up the course through correspondence from Bangalore University. Please, do guide me.
Candidate who have secured 40% marks in aggregate of all the subjects and 50% marks in the cognate subject at the Bachelor's Degree or Candidate with B.A, B.SC, B.Com Degree provided they have secured 55% marks in the language Hindi in the degree course or students who have passed the Rashtra Bhasha Visharad Examination of Dakshin Bharati Hindi Prachar Sabha or equivalent examination of other institute are eligible.

So, if you have any of the educational eligibility then you can apply for M.A in Hindi from Bangalore University (Distance Mode).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?