13th October 2019, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Army Soldier Clerk post?

Sir, I have 59.4% score in 12th standard and in one subject I have scored 44 marks. Am I eligible for the post of Army Soldier Clerk? What is the standard educational requirement for this post?

31st October 2019, 10:47 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Army Soldier Clerk post?

The minimum education required to apply for Indian Army Soldier Clerk recruitment is a Class 12th in any discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in each subject from a recognized board of education. Also, candidate must have secured 50% marks in English and Mathematics/Accounts/Book Keeping in his Class 12th.

So, having managed 59.4% marks in aggregate in your Class 12th and 44 marks in one of the subject, you are not eligible to apply for Indian Army soldier clerk recruitment.

For details regarding various career opportunities available in Indian Army, you can refer to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
31st October 2019, 10:49 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Army Soldier Clerk post?

The minimum education required to apply for Indian Army Soldier Clerk recruitment is a Class 12th in any discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in each subject from a recognized board of education. Also, candidate must have secured 50% marks in English and Mathematics/Accounts/Book Keeping in his Class 12th.

So, having managed 59.4% marks in aggregate in your Class 12th and 44 marks in one of the subject, you are not eligible to apply for Indian Army soldier clerk recruitment.

For details regarding various career opportunities available in Indian Army, you can refer to the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?