26th January 2018, 08:27 PM
Adarsh arya delhi

Tips for getting upto 90% scholarship in VMC entrance examination for 3 years program

I am currently studying in class 9th but I am eager to prepare for IIT JEE examinations. I have already tried for VMC classes entrance exam for 3 years program for preparations of IIT JEE and also cracked the examination and got 30% scholarship but due to the bad circumstances I was not able to join it. I am going to give another VMC entrance exam in the first week of April and I want tips for scoring up to 90% scholarship in the exam. Kindly advise me to get atleast 90% scholarship in VMC entrance examinations for 3 years program.

22nd February 2018, 04:26 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips for getting upto 90% scholarship in VMC entrance examination for 3 years program

Tips to get 90% Scholarship in VMC entrance exam are written below.
>>Read the NCERT class 9 Physical science, Life Science, Mathematics books thoroughly.
>>Solve Numerical problems as more as you can.
>>Solve the previous year VMC entrance exam question paper.
31st October 2019, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips for getting upto 90% scholarship in VMC entrance examination for 3 years program

Please tell how I gate last year question paper of NAT schloarship test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?